4XAngel is back

f-man

4Xangels Representative
Hi all.

After 3 years and 3 months of inactivity, I decided to become active again and help fellow traders with their Forex issues!

F-Man!!!!! Where the hell have you been hiding?

Hi Pharaoh!
Unlike you, I was busy:p

Well, 4XAngels didn't really work out the way we were hoping it would and I was spending too much time for it.
I had to concentrate on my other professional activities.
Now that I have things going, I want to start again with my Forex activities. It won't be like before, but I will be around. I still have all my connections, so whatever involves CySec Brokers, I can definately help.

Hi Pharaoh!
Unlike you, I was busy:p

Well, 4XAngels didn't really work out the way we were hoping it would and I was spending too much time for it.
I had to concentrate on my other professional activities.
Now that I have things going, I want to start again with my Forex activities. It won't be like before, but I will be around. I still have all my connections, so whatever involves CySec Brokers, I can definately help.

I`m sure we don't know about each other much because I came and you disappear :D (by disappear its means you have decided to focus on something else) I checked your website too, so you are gonna update it soon?

I`m sure we don't know about each other much because I came and you disappear :D (by disappear its means you have decided to focus on something else) I checked your website too, so you are gonna update it soon?

Please send me an email. We can exchange some information

Back