• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Bloombex- options took all my money

I am having an issue with a company
Dear community member,

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment that you experienced in dealing with our services.

Kindly provide me Michele.S@Bloombex-options.com with your details such as account number and email you signed up with so I would be able to further investigate the matter. I shall revert to your claim with my findings within 3 business days.

Thank you,

Michele S.

Update as of July 26. Waiting for wire transfer. Supposedly the first attempt failed last week although my bank has no record of an attempt. Awaiting 2nd attempt.

Update as of July 26. Waiting for wire transfer. Supposedly the first attempt failed last week although my bank has no record of an attempt. Awaiting 2nd attempt.
Good luck with that ive had 3 pending then all cancelled for no apparent reason. Like i said before there stallers...

Ask for tracking info on the transfer.

If they can't provide it, I consider that to be strong evidence that no transfer was made.

Ask for tracking info on the transfer.

If they can't provide it, I consider that to be strong evidence that no transfer was made.
Was told there are ARN numbers but never got any of that information.

Also been told funds will be released Aug 5th. If they came back and where all accounted for why wouldn't they be immediately available to make another attempt?

Dear community member,

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment that you experienced in dealing with our services.

Kindly provide me Michele.S@Bloombex-options.com with your details such as account number and email you signed up with so I would be able to further investigate the matter. I shall revert to your claim with my findings within 3 business days.

Thank you,

Michele S.
Michele, I was suppose to hear from you today. What's going on?

This guy is here too promoting himself, you should let this forum know and post there how they help or do not help you Nstep, and good luck! I am watching this too! Hope you get your money back, if not post how they did not help you. Also check out winchargeback in this forum for help on a chargeback solution, it worked for me!

He says he is at your service here too just incase he does not respond here

o_O:confused::( :oops:
----> http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/comment/12871/#Comment_12871
:rolleyes:

Hope U R paid back!!! Good Luck:)!

can you delete this marketers post, they are just trying to coverup the thread and posts with this flood of info!

Are you from bloombex company. So y want delete our posts

FPA Forums Team Note: Flooding someone else's thread while an issue is being worked on is very counterproductive. Your posts from this thread have been moved to your own thread about Bloombex Options.

Back