5 Mistakes to Avoid

My own TOP5 mistakes to avoid.
Do not trade without:
1. Financial management
2. The ability to see and understand the trend.
3. Technical analysis and using such indicators as Moving average, Fibonacci, Bollingar Band etc.
4. Understanding of fundamental news and their impact and how to use and make them work for us.
5. Сlear mind

Trends are usually pretty visible, in my opinion. Missing a trend reversal, however, can be a pretty major mistake.

Well, we are in the thread that pays attention to five basic general things in my opinion. Although it is easy on your mind, however the error can be very expensive as you marked too. Besides, not everything that you see as obvious issue seems exactly that way for another person. You can make your top 5 too though ;)

It would be nice if you explained in details why you give the first place to a broker? The first thing that came to my mind is simply because the broker can refer to a technical fault and not properly close your positions. But I would like to hear some more criticism to our favorite ones

Trends are usually pretty visible, in my opinion. Missing a trend reversal, however, can be a pretty major mistake.
True, when looking on a chart a trend is clearly shown. The problem? Can't foresee how long it will go or when it reverses. But it's always safer to enter the side of the trend than catching reversal that may not even happen in a long time.

Choosing the right Broker is my top priority!!!
Yes this is very important especially if already investing big money, as trader want their money safe on broker and also they need good skill to increasing profit because will vain if choose good broker but skill trading often loss

True, when looking on a chart a trend is clearly shown. The problem? Can't foresee how long it will go or when it reverses. But it's always safer to enter the side of the trend than catching reversal that may not even happen in a long time.

If one observes the daily, weekly, monthly (and occasionally even the four-hour) time frames, they will notice that candlestick patterns on these charts can often give a good signal for a reversal or at the very least a signal that there will be a significant retracement. That said, in the absence of such signals I agree it is a good idea to open positions in the direction of the trend.

If one observes the daily, weekly, monthly (and occasionally even the four-hour) time frames, they will notice that candlestick patterns on these charts can often give a good signal for a reversal or at the very least a signal that there will be a significant retracement. That said, in the absence of such signals I agree it is a good idea to open positions in the direction of the trend.

We do have many time frames that can be used in our trading but we should understand that trading is not going to be easy unless we are following the set time frame and know that a particular trading signal is good enough for us :D

Ignoring proper risk management is major mistakes and we should avoid this mistake in order to get the benefit from forex, we should take risk only which we afford to loose, we should don’t take the unnecessary risk in order to avoid the critical situation.

Back