How many pips you make per week?

I think its not so easy to make even 500 pips every week. When I tried demo at first, when I started trading, I was so inspired with my fast success that I started play with real money rather soon, and understood the very imortant thing: demo doesn't prepare you to this bussiness

I totally agree with that! I can hardly believe in stories that someone had learned to trade on demo and then began to make good profits on real account without loosing money first.

Absolutely yes. If it is that easy, there will be no more than 80% trader failed. It is all about persistent. Usually need lots of time to admit our own mistake because human born nature to be right.

Absolutely yes. If it is that easy, there will be no more than 80% trader failed. It is all about persistent. Usually need lots of time to admit our own mistake because human born nature to be right.

Yes it will take some time before a trader gets more experienced and in the process he is able to make more funds :)

if it would be easy, who knows what would happen to forex, if everyone could win in every deal

Yes all are ot successful at their first attempt as they start forex. They have to spend time in trading getting experience and overcome all their weaknesses that cause loss in trading . Proper way of trading has no short cut . People become a good trader when they are regular traders.

Yes all are ot successful at their first attempt as they start forex. They have to spend time in trading getting experience and overcome all their weaknesses that cause loss in trading . Proper way of trading has no short cut . People become a good trader when they are regular traders.
Maybe trader need to realized if no shortcut success, if any trader want to seeking perfect indicator or tool trading they need practice and with trial and error, because sometime in forex we found hoax system that promising as profitable but after tested still often fail

Being unable to recognize one's own mistake and learn from it is one of the biggest hurdles traders face, together with learning to deal with their emotions. It's really important to have self-awareness and to be prone to self-reflection.

I think its not so easy to make even 500 pips every week. When I tried demo at first, when I started trading, I was so inspired with my fast success that I started play with real money rather soon, and understood the very imortant thing: demo doesn't prepare you to this bussiness
The issue here may be the length of demo trading. If you trade successfully on a demo account for two months and then lose the next two when moving to real doesn't mean you wouldn't have lost on a demo account those months as well. When moving to real account first thing should be to start with as low lots as possible because if you had less time to prepare on a demo account it means you're still in the learning phase except you've increased difficulty.

Back