Why do Forex Traders lose money?

I think every trader will trying to learn well how to analyze the market, and trying to get best timing making entries and exit, this need more practice everyday and experience might will bring to betterment skill

If we are aware of how the markets will work then trading will also become more easier for us and also profitable :)

If we are aware of how the markets will work then trading will also become more easier for us and also profitable :)
Indeed, and to get easiness I think as trader need practice and learning, choose strategy that often giving good result, trade if trader know and no trade if don't know

Indeed, and to get easiness I think as trader need practice and learning, choose strategy that often giving good result, trade if trader know and no trade if don't know

If we want to do our trading with a good and reliable trading system then we have to first of all know how we can do that :)

I've tried different strategies, all of them I've found by myself:) and I understand that i need some new strategy:):)

If you asked me this question, I will tell you it is because most of them do not know how to diversify risk during trading.

Let's make another latest example on Brexit vote. Soros bought GBP/USD but sold Deutsche Bank shares at 0.51% of total shares. Why?

Let's make another latest example on Brexit vote. Soros bought GBP/USD but sold Deutsche Bank shares at 0.51% of total shares. Why?

I am not doing any of the trades in this pair and the main reason is that i want to remain safe and protect my losses :(

the strategy is not the guaranty of a good trading, the main thing is to understand how does forex works, what are the main principles of how it exists and why and when is changes

In my opinion, the majority of the traders lose because of one simple reason : Greed

Mostly traders lose because they don't know when to stop or because they don't learn from their mistakes and don't get educated on trading.

Back