Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
contact MAD Advocates. Email directly Mr Momtaz at a.momtaz@madadvocates.com.

If you have Facebook, the collective case group has a Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/236295726732427/
Hi guys, I'm new here... I have also invested in Exential Group and just came to know that they are closed so I went to there office to make sure and I seen the office was seized and found 3 of Exential Group employees sitting on the floor out of the office to explain what happen and saying the office will open soon.

Please help me I need some info on how to move forward to join the group and get in touch with the lawyer so I can file the same complain as all.

Highly appreciate a reply from anyone who can give me the details, thanks in advance.

There is no such thing as collective case. It will still be individual and I suggest you consult a lawyer that you knew personally. Check with him the chances of winning and how much money you will need to pay.
As I heard - if you have one account with EG, the minimum amount you will pay will not be less than 10K dhs ++.
We don't have yet the final say of DED and to those who are putting EG in hole, I hope you can get your money back.

Always suspected this was a ponzi scheme, if not, then a grid trading ea openning both longs and shorts / or a martingale strategy ea. Eventually they do collapse.

But what got to me is, how did they manage to manipulate their myfxbook account? Only way to do that is if you are the broker and trader at the same time. Anyone have any ideas?

Only20gp - you've hit the nail on the head. I explained a long way back here and in other forums the link between Exential and FC Markets. And got sufficiently beaten down by the EG supporters.

Sydney Lemos owns both a brokerage and a managed fund - complete conflict of interest that wasn't declared (and even now they still wont categorically explain it). So yes the numbers can be manipulated however they see fit - from what I have researched you can buy an MT4 server license relatively cheaply - I've seen prices from 5K all the way upto 700K USD.

So once you have the server you can manipulate the data however you want. Therefore Myfxbook will audit the data as its presented to them i.e. through a manipulated server. That's why it all looks like roses. Its not Myfxbooks fault, they can only do so much.

There is no such thing as collective case. It will still be individual and I suggest you consult a lawyer that you knew personally. Check with him the chances of winning and how much money you will need to pay.
As I heard - if you have one account with EG, the minimum amount you will pay will not be less than 10K dhs ++.
We don't have yet the final say of DED and to those who are putting EG in hole, I hope you can get your money back.
Hi, thanks for the advise... sure will do... do I need to file a complaint with DED as well.?

Only20gp - you've hit the nail on the head. I explained a long way back here and in other forums the link between Exential and FC Markets. And got sufficiently beaten down by the EG supporters.

Sydney Lemos owns both a brokerage and a managed fund - complete conflict of interest that wasn't declared (and even now they still wont categorically explain it). So yes the numbers can be manipulated however they see fit - from what I have researched you can buy an MT4 server license relatively cheaply - I've seen prices from 5K all the way upto 700K USD.

So once you have the server you can manipulate the data however you want. Therefore Myfxbook will audit the data as its presented to them i.e. through a manipulated server. That's why it all looks like roses. Its not Myfxbooks fault, they can only do so much.
Very good explanation. One document signed during contractal agreement was with S&S brokerage house. Pls explain has exential been using S&S at all. Or they were just misusing their name to gain customer trust?

Upset, that is well beyond what I have researched. To be honest, I wouldn't know and perhaps those that are still trying to get their money out may still have copies of the documents that you are talking about. If this is the case, it goes against what has been floating around here and in other circles, that S&S has stated they have nothing to do with EG.

Upset, that is well beyond what I have researched. To be honest, I wouldn't know and perhaps those that are still trying to get their money out may still have copies of the documents that you are talking about. If this is the case, it goes against what has been floating around here and in other circles, that S&S has stated they have nothing to do with EG.

I thought exential was closed down, according to might book it hsnt

there was a trade this past week

myfxbook.com/members/ExentialGroup/exential/1097184

Last edited by a moderator:
07.27.2016 22:20 07.27.2016 22:20 EURUSD Buy 1.10538 1.10508 -3.0 -300.00 15s -0.55%
07.27.2016 22:18 07.27.2016 22:19 EURUSD Sell 1.10615 1.10561 5.4 540.00 35s 1.00%
07.25.2016 23:00 07.25.2016 23:21 USDCAD Sell 1.32195 1.32150 4.5 340.52 20m 0.63%

list of trades over last few days, I took them from myfxbook

07.27.2016 22:20 07.27.2016 22:20 EURUSD Buy 1.10538 1.10508 -3.0 -300.00 15s -0.55%
07.27.2016 22:18 07.27.2016 22:19 EURUSD Sell 1.10615 1.10561 5.4 540.00 35s 1.00%
07.25.2016 23:00 07.25.2016 23:21 USDCAD Sell 1.32195 1.32150 4.5 340.52 20m 0.63%

list of trades over last few days, I took them from myfxbook

Are they back in operation? MyFXbook says there's trade activity this week but office was still locked yesterday.

Back