EUR/USD Daily Video, 27 July, 2016

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

EUR shows the signs of weakness, but stands a bit quiet at the eve of Fed speech. We suspect that strong downward action could happen today if Fed will hint of positive shifts in US economy:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hi guys I was out of the market for a month until two days ago, today I got a bad stop on the euro! crazy market....:(

Hi guys I was out of the market for a month until two days ago, today I got a bad stop on the euro! crazy market...
It's a Fed... this stuff very often happens. This is particularly the reason why I've decided years ago do not trade any major statistics releases and Fed meetings. It doesn't match to my personality and trading style... But many people vice versa... wait and trade only these events. Anyway, usually you should go through it to make a decision...

Back