Which one is Best? Married Life or Bachelor Life?

Which one is Best? Married Life or Bachelor Life?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Johnrodgers

Recruit
Nowadays, the bachelors are being like in bachelor in their future. Because they will face minimum of responsibilities only. So, they can feel like enjoy their life in future. So Which one you prefer to suggest them. Is it correct or not? Text here your open suggestions.

I'd say both, simply because different people find happiness in different things. Some people enjoy the married life, others would run from it as if their behind was on fire. It depends on the individual.

in bachelor life , your wife wont run away some day with half your pips.

Well I chose “both” option because in my opinion it depends on personality of a man. If he needs stability and comfort then family life is for him. If he prefers to celebrate the good deals in noisy bars then family life is not for him. But I do not agree with the statement that to be alone is not to take over the duties. In my opinion to be alone means to understand that no one will help you except yourself in difficult times or in old age, because you have no family

Hey, there's no mention of the optimal number of wives for married life.

Pharaoh, hey, I did not understand something up here. Does Pharaoh have any restrictions relate to the number of wives in family life? I thought Pharaoh can have as much women as he even can afford!
Maybe that’s the clue to the mistery of your nickname?:D

f-man , such a clever choice! But generally speaking it is a special ability to keep comfortable on two chairs. At least I hope your wife is not in the course of selecting your options, or at least she does not use your computer. Otherwise it can be a disaster.:D

f-man , such a clever choice! But generally speaking it is a special ability to keep comfortable on two chairs. At least I hope your wife is not in the course of selecting your options, or at least she does not use your computer. Otherwise it can be a disaster.:D

I just expressed my opinion! :cool:

Pharaoh, hey, I did not understand something up here. Does Pharaoh have any restrictions relate to the number of wives in family life? I thought Pharaoh can have as much women as he even can afford!
Maybe that’s the clue to the mistery of your nickname?:D

Pharaoh's make the laws, so can have as many wives as they like. Knowing the optimal number in advance could save a lot of time and effort.

Mystery about my name? Just because I dug my way out from under my pyramid and left my government job doesn't mean I can't keep the title. :p

Back