Ponzi Scheme Did anyone hear of UTMarkets forex broker in London?

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
UTMarkets are a great investment and there have been no delays since ive joined, in fact many people I know are looking at increasing their investment. Where are you getting your info from?

Spam Cat is so happy to eat another multi. Nom nom nom!
NoSpamCat.jpg

UTMarkets are a great investment and there have been no delays since ive joined, in fact many people I know are looking at increasing their investment. Where are you getting your info from?

Let's assume for 1 nanosecond that you aren't just another account for the banned scumbag behind Marco Polo and RiderR (even though your account was created solely to post in the same 3 threads that person posted in).

A well run Ponzi can and will pay like clockwork for years. It's only when new money coming in can't keep up with the withdrawals that payments get delayed and then it crashes. There are many examples of Ponzi scams that have lasted for 5-10 years before either the law or lack of new investment ended the criminal enterprise.

If you think UT is great and legit, I suggest you borrow as much money as you can, invest it, and reinvest all profits. If you can come back in 5 years with the untold fortune that you've successfully pulled out all at once, I'll apologize. In the meantime, stop promoting something which violates the basic financial rules of risk-reward and shows all the warning signs of being a Ponzi.

RiderR looks like Rick Rider (https://www.facebook.com/rick.horsebackrider?fref=ufi) posting on all utmarket facebook sites.

VESTED INTEREST, and with full knowledge this is not legit.

Rick Rider:
I have 4x50k accounts and I am about to get the 200k soon;
Very sorry about exential investors;
Ut is a different company based in a different country;
Do not get confused, if a company goes bancarupt somewhere the only way another company can be affected is by getting more clients, airlines are a very good example of this.

There are sooooo many closed facebook groups regarding UT Markets, that are meant to generate confidence and positivism.

All negative comments, or valid questions are are immediately deleted. Salesmen just trying to keep the Ponzi's going to make money on the fool's joining behind them. Shame on you all!!!

eg regular comments include::

Mario Schembri: delete this comment ...negative posts don't help anyone!

Meli Baez: I think this should be deleted if its a negative influence on people or the admin should block the people who posts this bad comments.

Ashley Monelli: Seriously, negative posters seem to spring up like weeds. To the negative posters please find a negative forum to spread your unwelcome propaganda. Weeds get weeded out and the crop prospers.

Abood Saber: Please don't just be an investor but also try to be smart and keep this business going by stop posting your negative expectations about the company. This will make the others pessimistic and it will reflect a bad image and reputation for the people who wants to join in the future . We don't want to hear about people close their accounts and don't get their capital or about some one doesn't get his profit for a month. Guys be optimistic , don't encourage anyone to close his account and convince him with your false expectations . When this business grow , your capital is more secured . So don't destroy what the good thing you got it at the end of this month by your hand. And my advise for everyone : forget about what happened to Tadawul remember that we are dealing with fresh blood company that u can make a lot of money.

They realise it is a Ponzi and just suck others in.

Shocking..........

Get out before it is too late!!!

My hope is that after these scams are closed down, the authorities go after those who knowingly promoted criminal investment fraud. I'd love to see them forced to pay pay every cent they got and have that money used to try to help compensate financially clueless people who they helped lure in.

Apparently some people asked to close the account for the past 2 months and UT is not closing, can anybody confirm that?

Apparently some people asked to close the account for the past 2 months and UT is not closing, can anybody confirm that?

Heard the same thing. So many of my work mates invested with this UTMarkets. Even after what happened to Exential.

People.... Any trading company that askes you to deposit money into their account is a big red flag. To mange an account, one only needs trading privelage and access to the mt4 station via a username/password. If they ask ubfor your money its because they intend to keep it.

I can. I asked for withdrawal a week ago and they postponed it day by day until next Monday. For a reason or another. They blame ''finance'' as the department that take decisions.

I can. I asked for withdrawal a week ago and they postponed it day by day until next Monday. For a reason or another. They blame ''finance'' as the department that take decisions.

This doesn't exist, I trade my own money for about 5 years in 4 different regulated brokers in UK and I also have clients as a money manager, you request your money, you get in 1-3 working days depending on the bank, I never ever had a delay in payments.

Simple as that, as long you have regulations under your shoulders, you are protected, once the investor deviates from that and invests in unregulated brokers/management firms. He/she is exposed to those excuses.

Keep us posted.

Heard the same thing. So many of my work mates invested with this UTMarkets. Even after what happened to Exential.

People.... Any trading company that askes you to deposit money into their account is a big red flag. To mange an account, one only needs trading privelage and access to the mt4 station via a username/password. If they ask ubfor your money its because they intend to keep it.

Let me understand, are the clients funds held in individuals client's trading account in a segregate bank account, or the funds are sending in a different way? Because if it's the second option, the client won't have control of their account, such as closing, requesting withdrawals and so on.

Let me understand, are the clients funds held in individuals client's trading account in a segregate bank account, or the funds are sending in a different way? Because if it's the second option, the client won't have control of their account, such as closing, requesting withdrawals and so on.

Client has no control of the money as i understand because UTMarkets requests the client to hand over the money to them instead of the client choosing a prefered broker around the world.

But perhaps UTMarkets is a regulated broker, who knows.....

Back