Resolved - Tradersway wire transfer scam

FXMaster, it has not been 15 days and I still do not have the requested funds in my account. Is there any additional actions I can take as the 15th day was hit on yesterday. I received the TT and Swift information, however the swift information was not provided on a company bank letterhead, not certain if that is the norm. Thank you in advance for the suggestions.

I sent him message regarding your withdrawal progress, I`ll update here as soon as I get reply from him or most probably he/she will add reply here.

15 days is slow but not too much, I did have 2 weeks wire withdrawal last year. I was almost crazy but eventually it's credited.

Kerobokan, question is the TT & swift information suppose to be provided on a bank company letter head?
Hi there,I've attached a TT receipt from a payment agent that Axitrader uses,does yours look anything like this?I suggest you post it on here with your details redacted/blacked out like mine so that I can see your copy.
If the transfer still hasn't arrived no then ask for a tracking number,as if it has been sent then it is now sitting in a suspense account and will sit there until your bank can trace it.
To be honest if it hasn't arrived yet and they won't give you a tracking number it is because they are lying,to quote Robert Di Niro from Ronin once again "If there's doubt,there's no doubt"!

Attachments

• Axiscammer transfer redacted.pdf
    156.9 KB · Views: 7
This issue has been resolved. The funds were returned to my broker account. I was able to make a withdraw from the Bitcoin option on TW, which worked out better then the wire transfer.

Thanks to everyone who assisted with the issue. I couldn't have done this without you.

So appreciating FPA right now!!!!

Client's bank rejected the wire with reason: Incorrect/insufficient bank details provided by the client. We received the wire return from the client's bank and within the same day credited the funds to the respective trading account and informed the client accordingly. Very standard situation of incorrect wire requisites provided during the withdrawal process caused this issue.

Back