• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem BinaryBrokerz lies

I am having an issue with a company
FxMaster: thanks for the link. We will try to attend to all the issues raised.

Angel ren: Can you please pm me the name and e-mail address of your account? I'll have a member of support team contact you directly to resolve your issue.

Mariano, I have sent you private message. please take a look and let us know how your team can resolve my case. Thanks a lot.

FxMaster: thanks for the link. We will try to attend to all the issues raised.

Angel ren: Can you please pm me the name and e-mail address of your account? I'll have a member of support team contact you directly to resolve your issue.

Your most welcome, Lets hope that we have all the pending issues clear soon.

Angel ren: Thank you for your pm. Its been received, and replied :)

FxMaster: We'll be here in case there are any more issues. Thanks

The same reply from Binary Brokerz, the issues is with legal department now and nothing the customer support can assist further. The offer to settle in my case is not acceptable. So my issue is still not resolved!

They may settle a handful of small cases, just to "prove" they are honest. Somehow, the larger cases just sit there and are ignored.

WARNING! Take care of this company!! They act like anybody is writing on this page (except the fake entries which are most likely binarybrokerz itself! I cant see this company anymore - they are cheating - they steal the money from each of us - thats crime! They probably invest our money in other things which they are not able ! but now we have to stop that! We should go the professional way - a strategy to fetch back our money which they took illegaly!!

Please ready the following steps:
Step1: I will create a new webpage with a warning of this company.. the link of the page will something like binarybrokerz-scam.com. All of you should write the comments there again and we should generate a lot of traffic - needed for google optimization. We should find many many people which are victim!
Step2: On this page there will be a Email Adress where all of the claimant should write the case very properly with voices of the employees, emails, texts everything they had - we should think about a class action!
Step3: We will give all datas to a Anti-Fraud Office (european) - or in each country. Goal should be a financial control to this company.
Please follow this entry i will update you..
But we should warn all persons we know also via social media - they shouldn't hastle some more money with illegal ways! We should fight back and fight for justice!
Justin Grey is one of the bandits there - this is why i copy him

Back