RESOLVED - CT Option trading and Withdrawal need help

You talked with them about rest amount yet? whenever you receive those amount then come back to this thread and update on post here that you have received your money so we can ask mods to mark this thread as a Resolved Thread :)
It'd been a Week since CTOption claim they sent the money to my account. yes I receive $1500 in my Credit Card but not with the rest of my money. My Bank Account still not receive any money yet from CT Option. I'd send an email to them and they said that I must wait. so what I must do now?

It'd been a Week since CTOption claim they sent the money to my account. yes I receive $1500 in my Credit Card but not with the rest of my money. My Bank Account still not receive any money yet from CT Option. I'd send an email to them and they said that I must wait. so what I must do now?

Wait till Monday and update us about the rest of the amount. Will guide you further if you not received money till Monday.

Your most welcome :)
so I've receive new email from CT Option after I'm wait a week since they said that they sent my money to my bank account (not my credit card). and after a little bit threat, I receive this email
Gmail - Withdrawal_001.png

but I'm still not sure about that, I think they try to pending and make me change my position so this case become resolved. I mean they said that the rest of my money was sent back at 21 July 2016 but here they just send it back today.

Arrival of money is worth more than 1000 "We sent it" claims.

Make sure to leave a followup and let people know if it ever arrives.

hey all with a relieve feeling the money is arrive this afternoon. thank you for all your support. gladly I can say this problem is solve thank you

Back