Are you addicted to trading?

Addiction is necessary in forex trading but you should do trading with your pre-defined set of rules. If you do addictive trading but with controlled money management then you can make good money.

Addiction is necessary in forex trading but you should do trading with your pre-defined set of rules. If you do addictive trading but with controlled money management then you can make good money.

Yes that is true but whenever we are addicted to something then the overuse of that will put us into trouble and the same thing will happen in the Forex trading business also :)

Well I can say that I do. Because I feel that this is the sphere is where I am a maximum professional at this moment. I know my level of income and it is mostly the same every month. Sometimes I even do not know how but I keep it the same. I just do what I do maybe even in some instinct way and it works. Very strange but I am sure that I am in right place at this time period

I don't think I am addicted to it because I can see myself stopping at anytime. But if it would be an addiction, I think there is a positive outcome to it.

Any addiction is... addiction..) in any case, you should know how to control yourself and how to stop when it's nesessary

Any addiction is... addiction..) in any case, you should know how to control yourself and how to stop when it's nesessary
Addicted in forex, we need congtrol own selves if likely we always get loss in trades, don't let addicted control us and making reckless decision with spent money that will used for near future

Addicted in forex, we need congtrol own selves if likely we always get loss in trades, don't let addicted control us and making reckless decision with spent money that will used for near future

Yes. ... :D i have seen that at times when i am not having any funds to do my trades i would feel the upsurge in addiction to the Forex markets :p

Actually my first website was www.forexaddicted.com
So, am I addicted?:confused:
I don't know whether you already addicted in forex or no, but I have seen some trader that already success also they felt addicted with forex, because many times get failure then after passed time then back again because still curious and trying to making new strategy in trading

Back