unethical, reckless, manipulative trading by Option.fm

mjita

Recruit
I was contacted by Option.fm unsolicitedly. (This was directly after i signed up with Secured Options, who scammed me too. Fortunately i recovered all my money from Sec Options). I had to put a deposit down of $250USA dollars (28 march) and then sign a DOD document with Option.fm, after providing my id and proof of address.The company looked plausible. Once that was done, i was phoned by John Stern (if that is his name) to choose on what platform i would like to trade. It decided to start at $2500 .But John Stern wanted $3000 instead, which i transferred on 18 April. When i asked what security i will have, being on the lowest entry level, John Stern said i need not worry, because "he can do it", meaning he could secure the trades.
I was contacted by him over a period of 3 weeks. I found him to be a smooth talker, sharing life experiences with me while building up trust.
Once i had transferred the $3000 on 28th March, 2016, i got cold feet and asked him to refund my money. This 'friendly' guy became abusive all of a sudden and told me that he had spent a lot of time and effort to put together a trade for me.
I felt bad and the first trade was arranged. He gave me the signal and phoned me 30 mins later to say i had made a small profit. Again i wanted to withdraw, but he insisted that i must 'trust' him. What happened next, was like a nightmare! I felt 'hypnotized'! He gave me signals with $500 at a time on opposite signals, seconds apart- and my money dwindled to $107. He previously told me he does not do one minute trades.
He phone me a few days later saying that he would like me to 'recover' my losses, but i need to put more money down and they will give me a big bonus. I declined.
This guy had no ethics and it is clear they trade your money until nothing is left to refund.

I emailed John Stern between 5th and 11th July asking for a refund, no reply.

Attachments

• IMG_20160725_0002.pdf
    507.7 KB · Views: 12
I was contacted by Option.fm unsolicitedly. (This was directly after i signed up with Secured Options, who scammed me too. Fortunately i recovered all my money from Sec Options). I had to put a deposit down of $250USA dollars (28 march) and then sign a DOD document with Option.fm, after providing my id and proof of address.The company looked plausible. Once that was done, i was phoned by John Stern (if that is his name) to choose on what platform i would like to trade. It decided to start at $2500 .But John Stern wanted $3000 instead, which i transferred on 18 April. When i asked what security i will have, being on the lowest entry level, John Stern said i need not worry, because "he can do it", meaning he could secure the trades.
I was contacted by him over a period of 3 weeks. I found him to be a smooth talker, sharing life experiences with me while building up trust.
Once i had transferred the $3000 on 28th March, 2016, i got cold feet and asked him to refund my money. This 'friendly' guy became abusive all of a sudden and told me that he had spent a lot of time and effort to put together a trade for me.
I felt bad and the first trade was arranged. He gave me the signal and phoned me 30 mins later to say i had made a small profit. Again i wanted to withdraw, but he insisted that i must 'trust' him. What happened next, was like a nightmare! I felt 'hypnotized'! He gave me signals with $500 at a time on opposite signals, seconds apart- and my money dwindled to $107. He previously told me he does not do one minute trades.
He phone me a few days later saying that he would like me to 'recover' my losses, but i need to put more money down and they will give me a big bonus. I declined.
This guy had no ethics and it is clear they trade your money until nothing is left to refund.

I emailed John Stern between 5th and 11th July asking for a refund, no reply.

Sorry to heard about what happened with you, But my question is why you havent checked the FPA review page about them before you invested money? There were lots of negative review about them by the trader, you can read more about it here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.option.fm.

Now come to solution, Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

I did a web search on option fm many times when they request me to deposit more fund and could not find any major bad reviews about them. I saw a lot of good testimonial so I thought they would be fine but I was wrong. Only after I have been scammed, a friend happened to come across 1 small thread that lead to forex peace army which had confirmed my worst fear. I'm glad to hear there is WinChargeback which can offer help as I'm now placed in a very financially tough situation. There should be a lot more visible warnings placed to the public as I have have no doubt there will be many more vulnerable people being scammed.

Is there any way that this forum (FPA) could be easily found when search? It also took me a while before found FPA.

Is there any way that this forum (FPA) could be easily found when search? It also took me a while before found FPA.

Usually if you search for something like "companyname reviews" or "companame scam", the FPA is pretty close to the top of the list.

Simple rule - avoid anything involving Binary Options. That alone will help you avoid a huge number of scams.

Back