• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Vomma.org

General discussions of a financial company
a friend of mine suggested the broker to me. I have an account registered, and receive $ 100 bonus. customer service responds quickly. the spreads are very good.

this is not advertising anyone can get $ 100. vomma.org/en/promo/ecnnodep

Spam Cat thinks you are either a liar or are very stupid. The requiremement to collect the $1 (NOT $100) is to make a positive post about Vomma's fake $100 program. That's advertising and spam.

If you would sell your ethics for $1, how much would you take for your sister?

NoSpamCat.jpg

I am looking for a good broker with small deposits to start with. Now I use the No-deposit bonus of $ 100 (It's really only ONE dollar, but it looks like $100 in my trading platform and I can keep the whole dollar if I make a positive post about it) Vomma (vomma.org/en/promo/ecnnodep). With that, the profit and the bonus can be withdrawal. But trade restrictions - only 0.01 lots. This promotion is well suited for testing broker. So far I am very happy with the speed of their services and helpfullness when needed.

Spam Cat hopes you aren't really stupid enough to believe a broker will be handing out $100 for free.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Before I start with a new broker I always use No-deposit bonus. The latest work has been with Vomma. I took advantage of no deposit bonus promotion. Unfortunately, my trading was not very good. But after 2 months successfully withdrawal $ 52 on the card visa. Now I start to work with this broker have more serious deposits.HER IS THE LINK TO No Deposit Bonus (vomma.org/en/promo/ecnnodep..)

Spam Cat doubts you made 52 dollars on a 1 dollar account. Were you surprised when you found out your 52 dollars was really 52 cents?

Spam Cat likes people who sell their opinions for money. Unethical companies and people keep him well fed.

Nom nom nom.

Broker (vomma.org/ru/promo/ecnnodep,.) provides a no deposit bonus of $ 100 and this is a very good alternative to start trading with a profit. The main thing is not to risk a large lot, and this is also just the first available trading requirements with a minimum lot 0.01, which will not only experienced traders, but also for beginners to understand how to use the correct deposit. The provision of such a bonus by the broker is a very useful and profitable business to start a business.

Were you too stupid to see what happened in the earlier posts in this thread? Are you so dumb that you think Vomma would really give you $100 for making this post, or are you the type who would do or say anything for $1.

If Spam Cat keeps eating so many Vomma spammers, he'll Vomit.

NoSpamCat.jpg

VOMMA TRADING (vomma.org) is a spam and cheating broker. Once you deposit your money thats it. You will losse all. If you profit they will never pay you.
I lost my money and many of my friends the same. Thats the reason they pay $1 and tell everybody to post fake good reviews about them.
Hope FPA will do something to expose this spam and cheating broker VOMMA trading (vomma.org).

Hello everyone and mostly hello Forexpeacearmy,

Hello meal for Spam Cat,

I see a lot of comment and review about Vomma Trading and how you are the editor of forex peacearmy is atacking every post made about vomma and their no deposit bonus, well i have been using this site for 2 years now since i discovered it for checking brokers, but one thing i realized here is that things are not as the said almost all the broker is fake when it comes to forexpeacearmy at a stage i was considering quieting trading, but on the other hand i told my self the best way to find the truth is to do it your self not taking what people said, as they said experience is the best teacher.

The FPA is interested in the truth. Experience has taught us to check out the claims of someone like you very carefully.

FPA, you always start every review by saying we have not tried this broker and if there is anyone who have traded with them let him/her come up with a review, in my opinion this simply means you do not have any info about the company and you are depending on the information you can collect from your users to gorge the broker, this is not good enough coming from a site many traders believed to be the best, my advice is get to try all broker you want to put on review at let even if is cent account open with them.

Individual traders have individual needs. If you weren't about to be fed to Spam Cat, you would have been happy to see the beta version of new broker reports and the first step towards a broker analysis tool.

When i wanted to open my first account with Activetrade i came here to see reviews all i could see was all bad bad review yet i went on to open my account and deposit today i can tell all the bad reviews i sow here are just opposite of what activetrade is doing, i deposited and withdraws with no problem,

So you are convinced that every client of Activetrade had the same experience as you. Does ever person who eats at a restaurant feel exactly the same about the food and the staff?

now i was looking for a broker i can trade US stock with MT4 and i sow Vomma at the same time give $100 not $1 please because i sow where FPA said is $1 so i a big opportunity for me to try and know if this broker is scam or real if my money will be secure with them or not.

Here are my points.

1 To Forex peace army, please give us your users better and first hand reviews that is based on what you know not what people/traders are sharing here.

How about we ban liars who leave positive reviews in exchange for $1, even if they've never used the service? Vomma's terms say...

Leave a positive comment about our company at any large Forex forum. This comment must contain link to the promotion

This means everyone who wants the free "$100" (really only $1 if you read the terms) MUST leave a positive comment and spam a link to the offer BEFORE getting to trade. The FPA does not allow paid reviews and tries very hard to filter out all reviews from people who haven't traded.

2 Vomma to my best knowledge is real and the $100 no deposit is also real as i have got the $100 from them which is now in big profit up to $700, after i posted a positive comment on LinkedIn, i got $100 to trade with cent, but the good thing is that you can open many trade at the same time as you like so i was trading 10 to 20 trades at the same tome and after like 3 days they freeze my account while i was on 27 trades which was on profits and then i got an email from them saying that i made my post on a wrong site for that they have frozen my account that i should go to sites that they gave me to make a positive comment so unlock my account again or i should deposit $5 to start trading with my account again so i deposited. Below is Vomma mail to me.

And here's where we are glad we check your claims closely. We'll use the terms on Vomma's deal to show how you are a liar.

Vomma Trading provides no-deposit bonus of 100 units on ECN account.

100 units are credited to cent account, 100 units on cent account is $1.

Alexei Surkov <info@vomma.org>
Jul 30 (7 days ago)
to me

The company thanks you for the start of co-operation and the use of promotions No Deposit Bonus (htt ps:// vomma.org/en/promo/ecnnodep).

One of the conditions of the action to Leave a positive comment about our company at any large Forex forum. You have pasted an incorrect link (NO LINK). That's why you can't trade at the account.

Thank you for providing more proof that Vomma requires a POSITIVE comment in exchange for money.

For trading you need deposit the account for more than $ 5 in any convenient way (htt ps:// vomma.org/en/promo/ecnnodep). After deposit you can trade any lots (not only 0.01).

Or write to the forum.For example, you can use the following forums:

Too bad you omitted the list of forums. The FPA would have been happy to let them know they are on Vomma's spam list.

Vomma is real but the way of asking people to make a positive comment to get the $100 i personally accept that is not too right because the comment will all look fake, but it does not change the fact that $100 no deposit bonus is real, i have too many proofs to back what ever i said based on personal experience.

The fact is that it doesn't matter if it's $100 or $1. Paying for reviews is unethical. In the USA and many other countries, it's also illegal.

And, as the terms show, you sold your ethics and credibility for $1.

Vomma online assistance is good and helpful, but i can not say they are perfect broker until i make a withdraw and get my money then i will still update everyone here who is interested in trading with Vomma to go on and get the experience not what people said, but for now let's keep this pending, below are links to proof i am trading with vomma and my $5 deposit to activate my account.

But you didn't show the $5 coming in on your MT4 statement. That's because it looked like $500 in your cent account. The same as the $1 bonus money looks like $100.

gyazo.com/699710281f4b1442782a2176f9b4f3ba

gyazo.com/c23a2bb4785f88c93113590a0cb5f758

gyazo.com/60721aa81005f9db94cf79ba95459037

Thanks

Spam Cat is going to puke if Vomma keeps sending spammers into the forums and reviews. Spam Cat also asked Vomma live chat. They confirmed you lied. The bonus is only $1.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Back