Mike Freeman @ Binary Options Channel??

Hi there, could any of you please tell me if anyone actually uses Mike's signals with success? Everytime I ask a question and want to get results about his manual trades I get no response and I have also noticed that anyone that complains on his youtube channel or facebook website, gets deleted or blocked. Has anyone had this experience? I was thinking of signing up to Yesoption and using his manual signals , but I am now very hesitant as he could have a hidden agenda like most signal providers out there...

Please share your experiences. Thanks

I'm using mike freeman signal for almost 2 monthd now ... I don't have any problem as you have... The respond good but sometimes only late... I'm not using mike auto trader but i'm using mike private signal ... I can say the ITM quite ok ... But never reach 80ITM but for what i always get around 70-76 ITM ...enough for me ...

I'm using mike freeman signal for almost 2 monthd now ... I don't have any problem as you have... The respond good but sometimes only late... I'm not using mike auto trader but i'm using mike private signal ... I can say the ITM quite ok ... But never reach 80ITM but for what i always get around 70-76 ITM ...enough for me ...

I Have Micheal Freeman membership and using his signal... for me it work well even for almost 6 month joining ... even never reach 90-80 ITM but for 70-75 ITM so good for me that i have from Micheal Freeman...

You have to be on your words and smart when you got work from someone to make FAKE REVIEW OR COMMENT ABOUT HIM OR COMPANY.

Let me tell you what went wrong.

You created the account at FPA and you make post about michael freeman only and you said that you are happy with his service.

BUT

You forgot to stick with number of the month you are with him.

On Saturday you said that you are with them here
I Have Micheal Freeman membership and using his signal... for me it work well even for almost 6 month joining ... even never reach 90-80 ITM but for 70-75 ITM so good for me that i have from Micheal Freeman...

And yesterday here you said that you are with him with 2 months :D

Let me attach screenshots here as well in case you can edit your post after reading my reply :)

6 MONTHS
View attachment 23022

2 MONTHS

View attachment 23023

Yo AssMod, I request to you to send SPAMCAT over here :)

Btw do you check i come from where? I'm not from USA where Micheal Freeman live ok ... I'm from Malaysia ... I also donno who is Micheal Freeman only watch his youtube and follow his signal wisely ... So no need to say other people Fake or what ... Maybe i think you the one is Fake ... Is it? Maybe i'm a fake comment if i say my ITM with Micheal Freeman 98% all the time ... Good signal and what so ever ... But i just get aroubd 70ITM till 75ITM ... If you feel anti micheal freeman ... Dont think everyone have the same character like you ... I honest comment and what i have .... You say i just register and only comment micheal freeman columm ... You blind and never research that i also have comment about Binary Brokerz ... About my experience... So dont simply comment if you donno anything at all about me .... Thank you ... And be gentle next time... Dont simply say people a fake people... Like you maybe....ok?

Btw do you check i come from where? I'm not from USA where Micheal Freeman live ok ... I'm from Malaysia ... I also donno who is Micheal Freeman only watch his youtube and follow his signal wisely ... So no need to say other people Fake or what ... Maybe i think you the one is Fake ... Is it? Maybe i'm a fake comment if i say my ITM with Micheal Freeman 98% all the time ... Good signal and what so ever ... But i just get aroubd 70ITM till 75ITM ... If you feel anti micheal freeman ... Dont think everyone have the same character like you ... I honest comment and what i have .... You say i just register and only comment micheal freeman columm ... You blind and never research that i also have comment about Binary Brokerz ... About my experience... So dont simply comment if you donno anything at all about me .... Thank you ... And be gentle next time... Dont simply say people a fake people... Like you maybe....ok?

Respected Sir aka Master Jedi,

Can you please tell me why you wrote 6 month in one thread and 2 months in other thread?

I`m helping people here from 2011 and you are blaming that I`m FAKE?

Let me be gentle with you and reply to you about your total posts. You have total 7 posts in this forum. Lets count 5 because you have made latest 2 posts to reply me. So only one post out of those 5 posts is without Michael or Mike name or thread.

It will be good if you can provide me legit answer of my question.

Let's see . . . . . FxMaster joined in October 2011 and has over 1800 posts. Most of them are helpful advice directed at new members and people who are complaining about problems. Then we have "Master Jedi" who joined about a week ago and has only 7 posts at the moment. 5 of those are in threads mentioning Mike Freeman in the subject line and a 6th mentions Mike Freeman in the text. The posts about Mike Freeman are highly supportive of his services. For some reason, Master Jedi can't figure out if he's been taking Mike Freeman's signals for 6 months or 2 months.

So, if there's a fake in this thread and it's either FxMaster or Master Jedi, which one would anyone with more that 10 neurons say is the fake? :D

Well, i said 'possible' scammer. I did not say he was. Anyway, I would just like to hear from anyone else that has used his services and lost $ ...
I tried posting on his page about NEO 2 after joining, and finding that tradorax was the only broker, and then realizing how much fraud and thievery they do (needless to say, when I simply asked in my post whether NEO 2 was sold [4 million was the price paid byTradorax/TDorax according to the account manager I spoke to there], lol, my post was not approved and is not there. But it is July now at the time of my writing this, and the posts on the NEO 2 page, if you believe Mike, had suddenly stopped a couple of months ago?
Also, I tried to contact Mike (you can always contact him he says) and was responded to by a facebook with this:

In order to join Mike's manual signals group or his AutoTrader or if you have any questions, please add me as a friend and write me a private message via Facebook. Since Mike is busy, I will be providing support. Here's a FAQ page I prepared that may answer some of your questions: objectivebinaryoptions.com/binary-options-faq/
Cheers!
Anna and Jacob Jones
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012375670001

YET THE EMAIL I SENT HIM WAS CLEARLY A SIMPLE QUESTION, WAS NEO 2 sold and could he tell me any details at all.

(I did go to the facebook page and find a few unsuspecting people like myself, asking about NEO 2, but again, it was not recent, or was not answered (or was taken off the timeline feed)

How is that possible with all the hype he has produced regarding NEO 2. ???

By Mike's association with Tradorax and his failure to answer NEO 2 questions in the past months, he now has heavy karma as follows:

forexfraud.com/binary-options-reviews/tradorax-review.html
binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/review/tradorax-suck/

I really need your help, I've joined his private signal group, so far so good, been there for almost a month and tripled my initial deposit, on the down side I joined by CherryTrade, because he recommended it, and offered his help if having trouble in the future, haven't try any withdrawal, so I don't know if I will have a problem.
His educational videos and strategies appear to be true, haven't try his strategies, after reading your experiences I have my doubts. Any comments on that?
I also tried to sign up on his AutoTrader, but the only two options that popped up were TitanTrade and Bloombex, I contacted him and he told me that was probably because of my region, and that he didn't recommended signing up with any of them.

I don't really know what to think, after reading here, his AutoTrader is a no no, that's for sure, but should I stay in his group or should I go? He does look like a good dude and approachable. But that can be part of the scam.

What is a sure thing, I'm changing broker. What broker should I use?

Looking forward to your reply.
Yes, he 'looks like' a good dude relative to the other "actors" (why he is so useful to the brokers - and receives much, much in affiliate pay - for his family, not for you); however, if you investigate Tradorax in the links I have posted on approximately page 4 of this thread as well as what's just below you will see that Mike is supporting bucket shops and after possibly being snookered into his naive behavior and beginning as a well-intentioned smarty pants, more recently he is simply buckling to the system without admitting its full extent to even himself, (Tradorax sounds like "trader axe, which is just what it is - there credit card charges come up as TDorax)

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-135-scrimpycoot-vs-tradorax-com.46325/page-2

I joined Mike's Auto Trader and Pauls Applegarth One click Auto Trader and received their signals. I'm not here to bash them, but I lost my entire deposit using his Mike's Auto Trader and partial using Pauls Applegarth One click Auto Trader. I was very upset, and thought I was doing something incorrect. I would check the charts to see what happened. As we all know, there is always Risk involved when trading. In this case, I just felt that the their Auto Traders where way below OTM. Per their testimony, it should be around 70% to 83%. Both Mike and Paul sponsor eachother on their site, that's why I'm listing both of them. I can't say of they're scams, but I sure do feel like I was scammed in using their Auto Traders.
I am going to say that I was ITM when receiving Mike's signals in my email. Winning at 83%. I receive his signals late at times. I've decided to start learning how this on my own. For Mike and Paul, I truly hope your intentions were real to assist the people who follow you. If they weren't, you will get yours. Mike also posted a video of how is Auto trader wasn't lining up to his standard, then promoted Option Bot 2.0.
Guys, are all of you promoting eachothers bad signal services. "I'm just saying"!!! I'm really not happy, so I shall stop here before I start cursing.
How much profit have you withdrawn from your brokers?

Mike parasitized all the internet with fake reviews. He orders his group members to do so. This guy defending him is one of them. I've got this comment on youtube:
"Just want to share my own experience with Freeman's group...You see all the positive comments on his videos here, those are group members who commenting for a chance to win a bonus, that's why there are many comments and views, we all wanted to win a bonus...".
Mike is a very talented scam artist. The video below is a sincere review of a guy who's got banned from the group.

Back