• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AscendMarkets.com

General discussions of a financial company
Has anyone on here got a managed account with Ascend Markets? If so, what is your experience? I am considering investing with them but they only have 6 reviews, FPA have a warning about multiple highly suspicious positive reviews and Subir Josephs's review says he discovered them on 23 May 2013 which is strange as they did not commence trading until September 2013. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Has anyone on here got a managed account with Ascend Markets? If so, what is your experience? I am considering investing with them but they only have 6 reviews, FPA have a warning about multiple highly suspicious positive reviews and Subir Josephs's review says he discovered them on 23 May 2013 which is strange as they did not commence trading until September 2013. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I am with them since a couple of months investing the minimum amount. Risk setting is aggressive. First it looked promising with a 20% gain, then the rollercoaster began with a 50% drawdrown but they managed to recover. Currently 80% drawdown. I don´t know if they will be able to recover that loss...

They are operating since Feb2013, but got officially registered later that year. I have a Corporate ac since the beginning of 2014, i can say the returns are not consistent but close to 377% Last year, But things have changed this year, First a huge blow was suffered in the First month this year due to SNB announcement, Some how the broker reimbursed 50% of the loss (Axitrader) , And they made it back to WM in August, Last Month ended in 4% loss & this month it is Up 11% The net this year is almost 124% , so it seems the smaller accounts got affected due to the volatility & lot management.

The last quarter of 2015 resulted in bad losses due to multiple D.O.S attacks on our dedicated vps servers, The hosting service is provided by a third party& we have no control on that. Our contract ends in December, From January we are moving Mini & Standard Mam / Gts terminals to a New & reliable Service provider, The DOS attacks can be cut out. Just to add insult to injury the US FOMC trading turned out to be a night mare , We planned to recover some of the losses in this event, But Market made several whipsaws & the price was paid by slumped accounts within our mam. As per our terms We have already reimbursed Few accounts that suffered losses entirely due to our Negligence. But there were accounts that slumped due to D.O.S attacks & bad market & Risk selection done by customers (Medium & Aggressive Ones) They have the option to redeposit , & we will cover this amount & will not charge any performance fee till the account is back to W.M . To get additional details contact our customer Support, If your account qualifies for this Coverage.

Dear fellow men thank you for your co-operation, But due to an unfortunate even our company has to be liquidated, The website is being to a US based company. We have shut down all managed program as per today. The rebate payable is already cleared for IB program. The new owner will look after the website, The name stays the same very much but the company & management will change. We have coped with the reimbursement of losses due the last D.O.S attack quite well & out of 187 managed customers 183 were already re-reimbursed , We are very sorry for the others who did not receive their share..

Regards...
JENNY-ASCEND MARKETS

Back