Are you addicted to trading?

I don't know whether you already addicted in forex or no, but I have seen some trader that already success also they felt addicted with forex, because many times get failure then after passed time then back again because still curious and trying to making new strategy in trading

The amount of money that we can make in the trading is what lures traders into this business and also this is what keeps them addicted.

This is because all of the things that we want in our lives will depend on the money factor :p

Everyone is addicted to trading when they start it. I was also but now I've control on my trading decision and market time duration.

I am addicted to trading, the addiction was extreme in start but now it has reduced to a limit where I'm very comfortable with it.

However I am still here in forex busines, and although not yet become expert trader and still learn to manage small capital but I am still enjoy in forex and treat still as part time business only, might some another trader already treat forex as full time business

Everyone is addicted to trading when they start it. I was also but now I've control on my trading decision and market time duration.

In my experience people's dedication to trading actually grows the more they trade. The point is not to actually let it become an addiction.

In my experience people's dedication to trading actually grows the more they trade. The point is not to actually let it become an addiction.

I have seen some of the Forex traders who are addicted to doing their trades. They are the ones who are able to earn a handsome profits as their lives revolve around the world of Forex trading :p

I think some discipline when trading can help avoid addiction :D
Discipline in trading is important, but about addiction, might this is because we already having high interest with forex business, and always curious how to making money with forex trading and might will make trial and error

Discipline in trading is important, but about addiction, might this is because we already having high interest with forex business, and always curious how to making money with forex trading and might will make trial and error

If we want to do our trading with minimal losses then we have to make sure that we are actually using a trading strategy that is tested and using which our trading profits will become high :)

If we want to do our trading with minimal losses then we have to make sure that we are actually using a trading strategy that is tested and using which our trading profits will become high :)
If any trader already having profitable strategy hence as trader will making good profit, but beside good strategy also need strong psychology trading because many trader fail due weak in psychology trading

Back