• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss IFCMarkets.com

General discussions of a financial company
I entered the deal, already had a warrant to breakeven, moreover, already pushed to take profit above 2000 points. Not a bad start.

The main thing is to watch the deal, move the stops on time. It's best to move the TP not by 2 points, but by 10.

Far for SL is as much lesion as you're not willing to take. Well, or SL can be installed beneath the support level, in your case.

If you trade from the levels, then it's fine to install that way, but if you trade from a TS then you need to install according to that TS.

In general I got it, that these synthetic tools are nothing but uniting sevetal tools into one. In other words, you can open 2-3 deals on different tools, as traders usually do, or you can unite them all into one, with is very convenient.

Congratulations on your first withdrawal. This is an important step to strengthening your relationship with your broker.

I haven't withdrawn yet, but I trust the broker, afterall the broker has been around for 10 years, and that's a lot!

Back