Why I need Forex?

yes, and don't forget about stop losses, they help to avoid big troubles especially an the begining. putting correctly take profit is also important. But everything comes with experience. small losses can be even usefull

Putting it correctly is the operative phrase here. A badly set stop loss can cause even bigger trouble than trading without one. On the other hand, a well-set stop loss can significantly lower one's trading risk.

For me trading is the way to prove myself that I can. If other people can, I also can) and of course I want money!)
of course, the first motivation to start trading is to get money. Those who loose and don't try to improve skills leave market, because they just give up. And those who are ready to self-improving have all the chances to achive success

I need trading to get money) that's all)
Every trader want to get profit from trading forex, I think no anyone trader which they joined in forex then only want to waste their money, imppossible they trade for waste money, I am also joined and active on forex business because also want to get earning

Every trader want to get profit from trading forex, I think no anyone trader which they joined in forex then only want to waste their money, imppossible they trade for waste money, I am also joined and active on forex business because also want to get earning

The amount of trading funds that we are having will decide what is the safe trading margins that we can use. If we will take care of this then our trading income will remain good :)

of course, the first motivation to start trading is to get money. Those who loose and don't try to improve skills leave market, because they just give up. And those who are ready to self-improving have all the chances to achive success
Yes, it’s a great way to earn money and improve yourself.

Yes, it’s a great way to earn money and improve yourself.
Forex very promising obviously, many trader joined forex because they want to making money with forex business, and already some trader they can success in forex business and making huge money from forex trading

Forex very promising obviously, many trader joined forex because they want to making money with forex business, and already some trader they can success in forex business and making huge money from forex trading

The opportunities that we have in the business of Forex trading are not available in any other types of businesses. This is why we have to first of all practice our trades and also increase our trading capital :)

Every broker gives the opportunity that you can read the rule in pdf format, you can get the rules list from the broker website, no need to worry as every reputable broker give the facility of rules in pdf format, hope you will be understand.

Forex is reliable business and many trader need forex because they want to making money with forex business, and this is still very promising business although also as risky business but still attract many trader joined forex

Back