Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Please appreciate that it is a forum I m registered to so I am perfectly entitled to express my opinion unless a moderator judges otherwise. Particularly if someone is using a name close to mine and defending what is nothing more than an illegal activity.
Also kindly note that since this is totally anonymous, I have no idea how you really are related to this scam just like you have no clue how I fit into this.

In this case, I reckon that you should have been the one keeping your thoughts for yourself or you should have reported me to the mods for breaking the forum rules.

Better spend your typing skills on defending the indefendable. Plenty of work there. I ll keep on reading and watch it all unfold. Like others who have been here before you, I doubt you will still be around here in the future.

Maybe you are taking it too personal.
I'm not here to argue with you neither i'm here to defend anybody especially if they are criminals.
I'm here with an open mind to check if anyone has any proof that people's money (including mine) has been really robbed or it's just theories, and I'm here to try to protect my money in case those theories are not real.

So if you genuinely want to help, we need more than opinions, we need some sensible proofs.
Sorry again for using almost your same name... I didn't plan for it.

Thanks & Regards.

Thanks. Appreciate if you can provide me with some further inputs:

What information do those statements from S&S provide? Does this information verify the amount of money invested and the trades done?
If I visit S&S brokerage, what questions should I ask exactly?
Which authority can ask for the statements from S&S other than the client himself (Exential)?

Thanks.
Exactly what little stress mentioned about brokers. You should have a "Trading Statement" from brokers if your money is indeed with them. If not, at least EG should show you a master account trading statement. Now, I'm not sure who is the real broker of EG. Im quite sure that they were advertising S&S brokerage before in order to "Ride" on the notion that S&S is central bank regulated.

Dredd,
I will disregard the offenses and talk to you with reason.
I agree with you that I wouldn't give them a dime now simply because they stopped trading at the start of this month...

It's very clear how Ponzi schemes work, so you can spare yourself the explanation.
Everybody is explaining how Ponzi schemes work and nobody is answering the question...
The question is: what are the proofs that Exential were not trading in forex?
because if they were trading, there's no point of stealing money... they were making enough money to satisfy their greed and the clients.

Thanks & Regards.
It is not for anyone for prove that EG wasn't trading. It is EG's role and in their best interests to prove that they were trading after all. Have they managed to do so far? If you think myFXbook or whatever it is called is sufficient proof, then you deserve to lose your money for being ignorant. Have they been audited ? NO
Have they managed to prove the banking restrictions ? NO
Have they stuck to their word and timelines? NO
If all of these questions don't raise a concern for anyone then you have to be blind.
Let's take them as allegations at this stage, isn't it their duty to prove them wrong rather than passing lame excuses and questioning the integrity of the allegations ?

This is a forum to raise awareness. Stupid questions will get schooling lessons in Ponzi spotting. You won't be here if you were getting paid, right ?

Btw, I didn't state you won't part with a dime as they stopped trading. I stated no one in their right sense of mind including you will part with a dime when the payouts stop which was since November and not the beginning of this month.
If my Fxbook was sufficient evidence for you to open accounts right upto the beginning of this month, then you did a great job by contributing to their electricity bills and Sydney's petrol expenses as that is probably what they used it for.

Ok.

In order for me to explain this, I need to clarify few things. I know most of the people are much more educated than me in forex but for those who are not, here is the Explaination.

In the business plan of EG, there are 2 parties.

1. T*d*wul me : Money manager

This company have taken LPOA from all of us in order to do the trading on our accounts which is suppose to be held with broker. ( F*I or Ellip$Y$ )

2. F*l or Ellip$Y$ : financial brokers used by EG in order to conduct trading and use their platform and hold our money.

In order for EG to be legitimate and do the trading, our money is suppose to be with financial brokers but when I sent an email to F*I and asked them for trading statement, they replied back that they don't have my account and therefore I checked the same with my RM and he said its under the master account.

Master Account : it's the account of EG with FC* and according to my RM and even the TL my account is under the master account of EG but the financial broker doesn't recognize me as a client and therefore even IF (A big IF) my account is under the master account (which is in the name of EG) EG have all the rights to withdraw deposit and claim any payments from that account, and in this scenario the LPOA signed by me becomes VOID and it's a clear case of commercial fraud.

I.E. Money Manager = Financial broker.

It's my personal findings with my lawyer which we will proove it in court very soon.

Suggestion: please send an email to the broker and ask for your trading statement in order to find out whether your account is with financial broker or your money is just rolling to others

Significant licencing and regulation are involved when an 'investment firm' pools client funds into one big pot. One of the 'attractions' of forex is that a money manager can trade individuals accounts and not pool the funds. The regulation is about .1% of pooled funds.

So, EG was not licenced to pool funds, and investors didn't have their own accounts, EG with some sleight of hand was able to grab everyones money. But they still broke the regulations- it remains to be seen what happens for that. I can only guess there aren't many locals who lost their money.

Thanks. Appreciate if you can provide me with some further inputs:

What information do those statements from S&S provide? Does this information verify the amount of money invested and the trades done?
If I visit S&S brokerage, what questions should I ask exactly?
Which authority can ask for the statements from S&S other than the client himself (Exential)?

Thanks.
Mate, don't you think you are trying to be a bit over smart when you are just a Bobo . Yeah, and lemme tell you that ! You are F**#%#G trying to confuse the fellas . The statement is suppose to come from FC* , so stop your craptacular BS ^~^

Sorry- but who is UT?

This is a reference to UT Markets. It's another amazing investment opportunity which can't seem to handle it if enough clients withdraw. You can read about them, their defenders, and their collapse (in progress) here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ar-of-utmarkets-forex-broker-in-london.42431/

Pharaoh, thanks for your message.

I'm not sure about your trading skills but it's proven that 12% a month is possible in forex if you invest enough time and effort. Maybe the fact that there's a software doing the trades is not very convincing but the fact that the trades are good is real.

In my original message where I spoke about the credibility of Exential, I was talking about the credibility of their contract which says they will return the money to investors even if they lose in trading.
I don't think any of the investors (including me) believed that they will return any money in case of loss in forex. That's what i meant by credibility, I didn't mean that we suspected they are Ponzi and still we invested with them!

The definition of a Ponzi scheme is clear to all and nobody is arguing if it's a crime or no.

If you have any sensible proofs that they were not trading please share it with us.

Thanks and Regards.

Proving they are not trading would be similar to proving that Bernie Madoff wasn't trading. The truth in a Ponzi is often that a small amount of money is traded (typically unprofitably) and most of the rest is either skimmed off or used to pay new investors. You have to look for the warning signs, since proof is only inside the company's closed books.

1. Yes, a really good forex trader could make 12% for several months in a row. Such a trader might even average 12% a month for a year. On the other hand, I have yet to see any trader who could score even 10% or above per month year in and year out with no losses. The greatest money forex traders will have bad weeks, months, or even years. A fixed return of an unsustainably high interest rate is a massive warning sign of a Ponzi.

2. Lies about details are another warning sign. Pooled investments don't require an LPOA, since the account is not in the client's name. So, how to we explain this:

Ok.

In order for me to explain this, I need to clarify few things. I know most of the people are much more educated than me in forex but for those who are not, here is the Explaination.

In the business plan of EG, there are 2 parties.

1. T*d*wul me : Money manager

This company have taken LPOA from all of us in order to do the trading on our accounts which is suppose to be held with broker. ( F*I or Ellip$Y$ )

2. F*l or Ellip$Y$ : financial brokers used by EG in order to conduct trading and use their platform and hold our money.

In order for EG to be legitimate and do the trading, our money is suppose to be with financial brokers but when I sent an email to F*I and asked them for trading statement, they replied back that they don't have my account and therefore I checked the same with my RM and he said its under the master account.

Master Account : it's the account of EG with FC* and according to my RM and even the TL my account is under the master account of EG but the financial broker doesn't recognize me as a client and therefore even IF (A big IF) my account is under the master account (which is in the name of EG) EG have all the rights to withdraw deposit and claim any payments from that account, and in this scenario the LPOA signed by me becomes VOID and it's a clear case of commercial fraud.

I.E. Money Manager = Financial broker.

It's my personal findings with my lawyer which we will proove it in court very soon.

Suggestion: please send an email to the broker and ask for your trading statement in order to find out whether your account is with financial broker or your money is just rolling to others

Looks to me like the LPOA was just to reassure the client. Now the client has no trading account in his own name to go with the LPOA and no way to check on what trades did or did not happen.

3. If trading this amazingly successful was going on, the moment the DED stepped in, trading records proving the superhuman trading abilities of Exential's team would have been provided. The investigators would have rushed to get Exential reopened - so they could invest their life savings into the plan. So far, I see no signs of this happening.

4. A real investment of the profitability claimed by Exential wouldn't be damaged very much by client withdrawals. After all, if I worked at a place which could pay out that much profit per month and still make enough to pay my salary, I'd be in the perfect position to see if it was real and invest my life savings if it was. I'd also be dragging in my friends and relatives. The employees and their immediate families alone would provide more than enough profit to keep the office running by now. Yet, somehow Exential has trouble paying clients and keeps wanting them to sign off on longer and longer delays. Show me any legitimate investment which would have such symptoms. The real reason for these symptoms is that Exential employees would never put their own money into what they know is a scam, and all that supposedly traded money has been spent. Without new investors, there's not enough cash to continue payouts.

If only more people had reported this sooner, the scam could have been shut down faster.

Yet another Dodgy mail by EG !

" We are unable at this stage to confirm when our offices will re-open but assure you that this is our main objective. "

FUGAZI IS THE ONLY WORD

UT MARKET investors have filed a complaint with Interpol and EG investors are sti wondering if the Goan unicorn will shoot puffs of glitter from it's hind side,
Go complain with Interpol. Let's see if they can prove their legitimacy then.

Sadly, I see Unicorn watchers in both threads. Investors in Exential got the company's offices locked up and it's records are being investigated as we speak. Adding Interpol to the mix would be a good idea (if they aren't already involved), but until someone in authority bursts into UTM's offices, I think Exential investors are in the lead in terms of effective reports to authorities.

But the race is getting tighter - Bulgaria issued a warning about UTM. If we're lucky, some major moves against that company are coming soon.

I'm loading the popcorn into the microwave before we get down to the last lap and see which company gets a regulatory determination of being a Ponzi first.

Yeah, it's soo kewl to have authorities involved now but it wouldn't be easy without the help of 1 Goan RM who's helping.

1 Good Soul is still ALIVE

Alleluia

Back