Scammed by 3tg Broker

zayedmohd4u

Recruit
Hello,

I am trading with the 3tg broker from the last 2 years. but recently when i requested for the withdrawal (on june 15th 2016) it was not success.
Any one can help me on this matter.

Zayed

Hello,

I am trading with the 3tg broker from the last 2 years. but recently when i requested for the withdrawal (on june 15th 2016) it was not success.
Any one can help me on this matter.

Zayed

Can we have broker web address please and as you said you are trading with them from last two years and you faced this problem first time so my suggestion is you can talk with support and ask the reason why its got delayed?

yeah more details would be nice, i mean what happened? did they respond? and if they did not do send them a link to this threads..

When we ask the update the below reply will be send
"Dear Valued Client,

We would like to advise you that due to the large number of enquiries the response time may take longer than usual.
We would like to ask your patience until we process your query, our colleagues are working extra time to process all queries.
Should you have any queries regarding the trading activity on your managed account, please contact your money manager.

Best regards,
John Hu
3TG Brokers Customer Support"

When we ask the update the below reply will be send
"Dear Valued Client,

We would like to advise you that due to the large number of enquiries the response time may take longer than usual.
We would like to ask your patience until we process your query, our colleagues are working extra time to process all queries.
Should you have any queries regarding the trading activity on your managed account, please contact your money manager.

Best regards,
John Hu
3TG Brokers Customer Support"

Its seems autoreply and chat support is also offline.

leave one star review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.3tgbrokers.com and Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Its seems autoreply and chat support is also offline.

leave one star review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.3tgbrokers.com and Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.
3TG FX is currently being winded up. According to their latest email they are returning all remaining funds to clients .
The whole story is quite shady. On the Brexit day all managed programs from PerfectoFX, Anmaric and 5Gulden (apparently all licenced from Anmaric) went wild and produced hundreds of trades within 12 minutes leading to losses of 80%. Strange enough all programs behaved differently prior to this event. Also all LPOAs have been revoked by Anmaric which is strange since clients signed them with different entities (PerfectoFX and 5Gulden). Any help from ForexPeaceArmy would be greatly appreciated.

3TG FX is currently being winded up. According to their latest email they are returning all remaining funds to clients .
The whole story is quite shady. On the Brexit day all managed programs from PerfectoFX, Anmaric and 5Gulden (apparently all licenced from Anmaric) went wild and produced hundreds of trades within 12 minutes leading to losses of 80%. Strange enough all programs behaved differently prior to this event. Also all LPOAs have been revoked by Anmaric which is strange since clients signed them with different entities (PerfectoFX and 5Gulden). Any help from ForexPeaceArmy would be greatly appreciated.

When i started reading this thread, i got the same vibe at first glance that they might winded up otherwise there is no reason that anyone experience such issues for the first time during his whole two years period. Strange but lets hope that the investors could get their money back.

That almost sounds like someone sabotaged the company. Maybe a disgruntled employee?

Did anyone manage to get some money back from 3TG?
They do not reply any email. I have sent an email to the Regulatory Agency of New Zealand, but still waiting for response.
Any idea on what to do?

Many thanks

Back