• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem SecuredOptions - Scam alert

I am having an issue with a company
Very instructive actions and article, well done :)

"Tel Aviv's Electra Building is home to multiple binary options firms (Lior4040 / Wikipedia)"

and 8000 m2 Google offices, wonder if they all share the same Bed :oops:

Oh my!!
Secured Options brokers are just pressurising victims to inject recover money because they know most people will do what they can to get their money back.

DO NOT fall for their scare tactics & this one is even worse....imposing a penalty as a threat! They have no conscience at all of what they are doing to people.

DO NOT...l repeat...DO NOT put any money with Secured Options!!!! All the stories by victims of how they lost their money is pretty much the same. This just confirms that Secured Options is just out to scam people of their money!!!

I concur. The worst place you can put money is with any of these binary brokers. Secured Options conned me of 15250USD. I have written to them on many occasions without reply. I will be posting here and on Trust Pilot. Trust Pilot is a good place to post as it offers the chance to send the vendor a copy of your review. I am so sick of these people they are the worst kind of wrong.

Had 6100K in account asked for withdrawal and got the trading floor manager (BEN) who advised he will trade for me and will double the money overnight, you guessed it they lost the lot.
Scams, do not place any money with them at all. The trades (my funds) were up to 12k then they placed 4 trades 3k each lost all 4 trades, instead of banking the 12k when in front they continued to traded I believe to clean out the account with success.
There are to many of these brokers out there. I will walk away from all brokers never to use any again, Total losses so far 36k US to all brokers.
Bank de binary were the same, there is no honest Brokers out there and no easy money to be made by so called honest Brokers.

KenJo, how long ago and what method did you make payments with? Did you attempt to recover your money in anyway?

Had 6100K in account asked for withdrawal and got the trading floor manager (BEN) who advised he will trade for me and will double the money overnight, you guessed it they lost the lot.
Scams, do not place any money with them at all. The trades (my funds) were up to 12k then they placed 4 trades 3k each lost all 4 trades, instead of banking the 12k when in front they continued to traded I believe to clean out the account with success.
There are to many of these brokers out there. I will walk away from all brokers never to use any again, Total losses so far 36k US to all brokers.
Bank de binary were the same, there is no honest Brokers out there and no easy money to be made by so called honest Brokers.

First of all I am sorry to hear you lost your money. You are probably wishing you discovered this site before depositing.
I am in the process of multiple chargeback claims. You must gather as much evidence as possible. My trades were placed in Ben's trading room with the associated assurances etc. This happens too often to be simply poor trading. I have taken legal action against Ivory Options, Secured Options and Banc De Binary. There are firms advertised here and private person's here who can help. You are not on your own and the embarrassment is their's not yours. The Times of Israel is a good place to get an understanding of the size of the scam.

Thank you for your support, I deposited via my credit card, so not sure if I can charge back or not.
When I first deposited funds with secured options they advised 3 trades long term, won all 3 trades so up to $8100 then they change my account manager, placed more trades lost 90% of these.
Asked for a withdrawal of what was left $4600, This is when the trading floor manager BEN rang and said If he trades for me overnight he will get 12k in my account.
At one stage that was what was in there 12k (after changing my pass word to access the platform I could see that 4 more trades at 3k each all losses. $16.00 in account.
This all happen this week (Monday)

Sorry everyone I do not think that I will be able to get this money back as I signed a document they sent to give them authority to trade on my behalf this would be the clincher. (I signed the Document) stupid in hindsight I should have persisted in asking for the $6100 the amount in my account before Ben started trading on my behalf.
Conclusion legally I think I am in trouble.
Thanks

On the other hand, did they award you any contract, or implied in any email or skype that you are promised a certain ROI% each month, that your money is insured against losses, or stuffs like that?

They originally said 10% per month on funds. No they did not say anything about a contract or insured trades so was only high powered conversation on the mobile phone not to withdraw funds because he will make it good at the end of the night, Why would they trade after being 12k up then blowing the lot on 4 high risk trades 10 min to 15 min trades, I said not to blow my bank account and they said it would be good at the end of trading that night, good for them not me.
I did right a not to pleasant email to the Head of the trading floor and my account manager, no responses of course. This is expected they just walk away and move onto the next sucker.

Back