How they maintain it?

and also your should follow some simple rules choosing a broker, read more information about it, especially from real traders. and it's better to work at least with two brokers
Yeah the more retail brokers we use the more information we get for comparison. For example I trade with FXCM, Hotforex and Global Prime sometimes hedge orders on one broker with other etc. You get much more space for trading with several platforms.

I think those people that can make someone to trow away huge money for paper clip, for example, are really talented. such scammers will exist untill such people that buy clips for a million will exist. The conclusion is: be carefull when someone offers you to buy a clip and think always twice before do smth.
I don't think it's a talent) it's quick wit and intelligence, but not a talent..

I don't think it's a talent) it's quick wit and intelligence, but not a talent..

There are many factors if one wants to be a successful trader: wit, intelligence, a little bit of talent, but most of all, hard work and willingness to study and better oneself.

Yeah the more retail brokers we use the more information we get for comparison. For example I trade with FXCM, Hotforex and Global Prime sometimes hedge orders on one broker with other etc. You get much more space for trading with several platforms.
But it gets a bit complicated to keep an eye on several accounts if you're short-term trader.

There are many factors if one wants to be a successful trader: wit, intelligence, a little bit of talent, but most of all, hard work and willingness to study and better oneself.
I ment that I don't agree with the statement of Jeremy, that the cheaters are talented. I meant that i cannot name it "talent"

Back