Yadix deleted my profit, almost 8.000 €

WHAT?????

NOTICE: Yadix's representative tells the FPA the company cannot guarantee that they will not cancel trades placed by any piece of trading software unless the source code is submitted to Yadix for examination. This includes the FPA's Forex News Gun software.

So Yadix is 1st broker on the world who is requesting something like this, i believe. Till now i never ever saw any broker telling such a NONSENCE!!!
Just imagine, im a creator of my "Holy Grail Strategy" i was creating during years & its coded into an EA, so i must give it for free to Yadix??? So they got free copy of it now & of course, its only for "examination" ... :D :D :D

Oh dear ...another dirty trick of this broker. What else i can say? ...this is againg UNBELIEVABLE :confused:

Estimated Yadix, why YOU DO NOT WANT face, there are traders able to make money on forex, so why dont you want to pay them? Why dont you want pay profit they make? Why do you cancel it, when they request a withdraw? or why do you manipulate price trades were closed at? Why do you deny explain anything only you hide behing some "predatory trading" & againg you dont want explain what it is?

Only what you do is deleting almost 8k € from my trading account & closing it down!! & on the top during 1 week you refuse give me any information about what have i done so you did something like this to me (but i know now, you have done it not only to me) ...so i think its all clear here in this point

c'mon Yadix, if you are really pure STP broker (as you said already) & you make money on spread and commissions ...so where is the problem???

Yadix is forwarding me to their lawer, but lawer take several weeks to answer, but only answer i get is Yadix is not his client, so im contacting Yadix again about what's going on?! They call me & tell me, Mr. Shipkevich is Gallant's lawer so im contacting lawer again to be sure if i got correct info from Yadix or not ...but this time lawer doesnt answer at all :/

I try to find out his contact info again on his web, but his web doesnt load properly :/
http://www.shipkevich.com/about/contact-us/

all this stuff pretty fishy i believe :confused:

Spider4x, do you think it easy to manipulate prices? Forex is so big that a single broker can’t do so much . let’s be logical here they detected predatory activities which is against the normal trading markets. What makes you think such fraudulent practice will not be notice? You took advantages of their technical flaws to make personal gains, It as a result of FPA;s effort towards ensuring a conducive market for traders. yadix is one of the most trusted STP broker. They don’t adjust price as you claim. They always pay my profits. for a profitable forex like me , yadix treat my problems seriously. I trade without only form of hitch on yadix

It baffles me when people make some kind of Claims. Why are you saying? Yadix are fake ECN/STP broker. I trade with yadix because they ensure mo re-quote, no stop loss hunting and no virtual dealer plug-in. As trader we benefit from unrestricted trading directly with Forex banks Since it announced inclusion of more liquidity provider to support its trading environment, my love for it grew. It is the best broker if you consider using Forex EAs and scalpers, because the two rely on no dealing desk order execution transparency and unrestricted trading condition yadix protect scalper, EAs so that bank cannot access your stop loss or take profit pending orders or any information relating to your strategy.

Spider4x, do you think it easy to manipulate prices? Forex is so big that a single broker can’t do so much . let’s be logical here they detected predatory activities which is against the normal trading markets. What makes you think such fraudulent practice will not be notice? You took advantages of their technical flaws to make personal gains, It as a result of FPA;s effort towards ensuring a conducive market for traders. yadix is one of the most trusted STP broker. They don’t adjust price as you claim. They always pay my profits. for a profitable forex like me , yadix treat my problems seriously. I trade without only form of hitch on yadix

Another spammer spewing false propaganda. Retails brokers can and do easily manipulate priced - to their customers, not to the world forex market. Anyone with a clue would know that there is no central exchange, so prices can and do vary between brokers.

Thanks to spam like this, Yadix gets less and less trust from traders.

Back