EXNESS.. STOP OUT MY ACC!!!

Fo
What happend on????
i explain in english a bit... on 9.8.2016 my last order is on 2.39 at price 1334.875 on 'buy' position... pls see the 1st attchmnt for the detail of buy n sell position.. at 5.40 the price going down to 1332++... my acc still ok n no stop out... (why????) And it still on down side until 7-8... n when it up againt to the price at 1332++ (same at time 5.40 above) my acc has stop out!!! This is what i cant accept!!!!!

Hello, Intan.

Thank you for your post.

I will personally see to your request being processed with high priority.

Apart from it, to get a quicker response from my end, I would appreciate if you could message me directly here or email me at georgii.bartenev@exness.com.

Dear Intan,

as far as I see, the reply to your request has already been provided to you in an email.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Ya b
Dear Intan,

as far as I see, the reply to your request has already been provided to you in an email.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to let us know.
yup.. but they spining the email... 1st one said that my equity not enuf the i ask why not enuf coz i see it already incress.. they said its becouse of spread... then i want the spread data.. they said back my acc equity no enuf back...??? Why they did not stay on the 1st email???? N my new question is this. on 9.8.2016 my last order is on 2.39 at price 1334.875 on 'buy' position... pls see the 1st attchmnt for the detail of buy n sell position.. at 5.40 the price going down to 1332++... my acc still ok n no stop out... (why????) And it still on down side until 7-8... n when it up againt to the price at 1332++ (same at time 5.40 above) my acc has stop out!!! This is what i cant accept!!!!! Pls see the attchmnt that i upload before...

Dear Intan,

As far as I see, you are only relying on the chart which is built on Bid prices.

The issue in question involves both 'Sell' and 'Buy' orders, which makes it mandatory to refer to both Bid and Ask prices.

To assess the values of the spread at which the orders were stopped out, all you have to do is to refer to their close prices which reflect the spread at the moment of closure.

For this reason, it is possible to withstand a certain loss at a certain price level and to have your orders stopped out some time later at the exact same price level, provided your equity is lower the second time as compared to the equity you had the first time. The details supported with all numbers have been provided in our reply.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to let me know

Dear Intan,

As far as I see, you are only relying on the chart which is built on Bid prices.

The issue in question involves both 'Sell' and 'Buy' orders, which makes it mandatory to refer to both Bid and Ask prices.

To assess the values of the spread at which the orders were stopped out, all you have to do is to refer to their close prices which reflect the spread at the moment of closure.

For this reason, it is possible to withstand a certain loss at a certain price level and to have your orders stopped out some time later at the exact same price level, provided your equity is lower the second time as compared to the equity you had the first time. The details supported with all numbers have been provided in our reply.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to let me know
I want a spread data... n u all never give it to me... why?

I want a spread data... n u all never give it to me... why?
Hello, Intan.

Thank you for the reply.

The history of ticks you are requesting is not relevant to the case as the only prices you need to know are the close prices of the disputed orders. Needless to say, they reflect the close spread.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Hello, Intan.

Thank you for the reply.

The history of ticks you are requesting is not relevant to the case as the only prices you need to know are the close prices of the disputed orders. Needless to say, they reflect the close spread.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Ohhh i understand... u did not study anythings about it.. right??? U did not see my attchmnt? I am telling u if u not aware... before i enter my last order on BUY i hedging my position... then i BUY it on the THE UPPER PRICE... I am BUYING!! MEANS MY BUYING ORDER IS MORE THEN SELL... u know that if price is going DOWN equity will also be reduced!!!!!! U said it not relevant for me to ask about spread????? So what is the relevant thing that u can show to me???????

Back