Hiwayfx.com removed profits of $9466.10 from my account

I lost $11620 (order id: 580911) in single trade with spike, similarly i made profit of -7 845.10 from trades with spikes but you removed that profit.

According to other ECN brokers if trade is opened and closed then trades can't be removed nor profit or loss can be removed.

For reference I am also quoting chat with one of operators of onetrade.com.
hassan khan 05:05:20 pm
i am asking about limit order got executed wtih spike and closed with profit or loss, so do cancel any of these trades after
trades are closed on profit or loss
Support Team - M 05:06:29 pm
So you are asking about the positions that got executed, as they are closed positions correct?
hassan khan 05:06:49 pm
yes
Support Team - M 05:07:37 pm
since that they are closed positions this means they can not be cancelled
because they are already closed position
Can I help you with anything else?
hassan khan 05:12:47 pm
please tell me do you keep record of chat history with your clients
for any reference in future
Support Team - M 05:13:10 pm
yes we do
hassan khan 05:13:18 pm
ok thanks
Support Team - M 05:13:31 pm
You're welcome.
Can I help you with anything else?
Duration: 1h 2m 40s
Chat started on: http://www.onetrade.com/
Visitor geolocation: , Ukraine / 93.-------.159
Chat group: OneTrade

Dear hmk20009,

1) The company cannot be responsible for the faults of its service providers. It’s your sole responsibility to monitor your margin level and take all actions to prevent stop outs on your trading account.
2) It’s impossible that the company’s client could be blocked from accessing the live chat.
3) The commission had been increased for all ECN accounts. The company launched a new account type and your account 16446 has been moved to that new one. So now your commission is the same as it was in the beginning.
4) All trades executed on spikes should be cancelled. This is obvious and any Forex company would do the same.
5) Please see the picture above in the comment #8. There is no spikes on that picture. The loss resulting from the order 580911 occurred because of your incorrect trading decision.

From what I see you are not providing all details and misleading forum users.

The company provided you all answers and explanations and we consider pointless continuing this discussion.

I have seen STP and ECN LPs disallow trades due to bad ticks and false spikes. This should be done within a reasonable period of time and not be a surprise later on.

I'm also curious about HiWayFx's regulatory status. This was mentioned earlier in the thread, but I did not see it addressed by the rep. Did I miss it, or was it overlooked?

i quoted chat onetrade.com ECN broker, which clearly say if trade opened and closed on spikes, trade will not cancelled.

If broker don't allow any trades, such trades are not allowed to opened and closed. When i was loosing money from my account, these profits were not cancelled. even i lost all money in my account. I deposited again and made profits with trades and then requested withdrawal , profits of one month old trades were cancelled.
If such trades were disallowed, why profits were cancelled in one month time before my withdrawal request.

Traders trade according to trading conditions given by broker. If you tell traders deposits will be instant with verified credit
card. When deposit is delayed and client looses money. you say that we are responsible is not reasonable argument.

I have provided all information very clearly account number, order numbers, date and time, transaction size. profit / loss etc
all details were mentioned.
Regarding regulatory status of hiwayfx.com, i was told when i was opening account in livechat that hiwayfx.com is regulated from Cysec but after dispute they refuse that they are regulated from Cysec and said they are regulated in Gibraltar. Registration no. 113204 and Saint-Vincent and the Grenadines, Registration no. 21980. As these
are company registration numbers not license numbers of regulatory authority. When i asked about license number
of regulatory authority, i never got reply from hiwayfx.com until now.

Have a friend from another town get on live chat with them. Have the friend claim to be ready to open a 50k account, but want to check on their license and registration first. I'm sure either live chat will provide direct links to the license on the regulator's website(s) or will email those very very quickly.

Hiwayfx is not regulated from Gibraltar. Registration and Saint-Vincent and the Grenadines regularity Authorities.

As hiwayfx.com will not provide you any link of regularity authority site to verify they are regulated.
As i contacted them many times in live chat and also sent several emails. they just try to deceive and don't provide any exact infiormation.

If you've got any of those fake licensing claims in writing, notify the regulators they falsely claimed to be with.

Hiwayfx is not regulated from Gibraltar. Registration and Saint-Vincent and the Grenadines regularity Authorities.

As hiwayfx.com will not provide you any link of regularity authority site to verify they are regulated.
As i contacted them many times in live chat and also sent several emails. they just try to deceive and don't provide any exact infiormation.

Could you please provide any proof of this? Otherwise, it's just your emotions and you want to discredit the company.

https://www.hiwayfx.com/
Hiway Capital Ltd is registered in Saint-Vincent and the Grenadines. This is not a secret. This information is available on the footer of the website and in any company's documents.

This is also no secret, hiwayfx.com are not regulated from CYSEC or in Saint-Vincent and the Grenadines.

This is also no secret hiwayfx.com/ scammed me and removed my profits of $9466.10.

There is also no secret that hiwayfx.com/ were mentioning Cysec information and license number in footer of their site footer
to trap and deceive clients. Recently hiwayfx.com have removed this info from footer.

hiwayfx.com/ also deceived and scammed me extra money over $1000 in extra commission and spread markups.
Although hiwayfx.com/ told me that my account is changed to institutional account and i will get spreads from zero and commission of $4 round / lot with 300 leverage, there will be no changes in spreads or commission. but hiwayfx.com/ did change
commission and spreads, so to charge money from my account with scam.

I advice all traders to stay away from SCAM hiwayfx.com/. hiwayfx.eu and lucro capital ltd (Cyprus) (as all of them are part of organised scam.

Unless hiwayfx.com/ provide evidence that they are regulated.

or any third party independent institution. which can make decision and solve this dispute.

Back