MetaTrader Always with Virus and Malware

I never found such kind of virus, if you are facing such kind of problem then I would like to suggest you that you should change your broker and should do forex with reputable broker in order to avoid and mishap, so be careful.

Yes it is true that Mt4 software is already prescanned for any virus or malware infections :D

I even didn't think that mt4 can be with virus... it means that there is one more criteria of choosing a broker

I even didn't think that mt4 can be with virus... it means that there is one more criteria of choosing a broker

We have to remain careful as we all know that it is the broker that should check if there is any infection or not :(

I lost my money (25000$ in Global Prime ) running an EA in metatrader and it was because of a virus that came into EA that I downloaded from a russian forum.
A colleague of mine lost money as well at ninjatrader. It is not broker problem, it is security problem. Be ware about that,

I am also using MT4 trading platform but never faces this problem. I have never attacked with virus in MT4 platform. If it is only with your broker then it is time to re think. I think it’s not the MT4 issue. Maybe your broker is scammer and trying to grab your money. So, don’t waste time on them and change your trading platform immediately. Try to withdraw your funds as much as you can.

Back