• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Fight against Binary Options

I am having an issue with a company
1000 plus 15% would suggest that this already is a class action case. A quick call to Giambrone Law could confirm this.
Depends on the number of clients they have on hand. My case is still sitting there since there is no enough client to take class action against Binary Brokerz yet.

Hi Lina,

Sorry I was away for a long time. That is a good price I guess. Please reply back to me so that we can chat more about how we can join a force to sue optionsxo together. You may personal message me as well.
Hello Omid,
I just spoke to Giambrone and my case is not a class action case. They currently only have one class action case and would need more people to take a class action against Options XO. Do you know of any more that are willing to go on this together?

Thanks,
Lina A.

Hi Lina,

I am definitely willing to join the class action case. tehre is also Steven Fielke, who I presume is also interested in joining the case. I have added him on skype, and if you want I will send you my skype ID and us three can further discuss the case.

Hi Lina,

I am definitely willing to join the class action case. tehre is also Steven Fielke, who I presume is also interested in joining the case. I have added him on skype, and if you want I will send you my skype ID and us three can further discuss the case.
Hi Omid,
Thanks for your skype address...I have added you. Please accept my request. In order to be a class action we need a lot of people so the more the better. Talk to you soon.
Lina A.

Hi , I have had a credit put in my account at Optionsxo that I did not want or approve . I have not paid the money and my account has been frozen.
Any help appreciated.
Western red neck.
Hello Western Red Neck,
Where are you located? We are in the process of contacting an international lawyer to see if they will take on our cases. If your interested, please let me know.

Hello Omid,
I just spoke to Giambrone and my case is not a class action case. They currently only have one class action case and would need more people to take a class action against Options XO. Do you know of any more that are willing to go on this together?

Thanks,
Lina A.
Can I come, too?

Hi All, i also was recently scammed by Options XO, I am Mexican and living in Singapore, and they made me lose about $11,000 USD, 8.5K were lost because they instructed me to place trades which ended up losing, and about 2.5 K are still in my Options XO account but they wont let me withdraw, they are saying i cant withdraw it because supposedly i signed a contract that indicated that until i reach about 40K i would be able to withdraw it,

I would like to join the fight against this thieves, how can i join you, has there been any results so far?
looking forward to hear back from you, thanks,
Roberto123

Hi All, i also was recently scammed by Options XO, I am Mexican and living in Singapore, and they made me lose about $11,000 USD, 8.5K were lost because they instructed me to place trades which ended up losing, and about 2.5 K are still in my Options XO account but they wont let me withdraw, they are saying i cant withdraw it because supposedly i signed a contract that indicated that until i reach about 40K i would be able to withdraw it,

I would like to join the fight against this thieves, how can i join you, has there been any results so far?
Roberto123

It will be good if you can open new thread in scam folder along with the details you shared here.

Hello Roberto,
Please send me your email and if you have a Skype account so I can connect you to the rest of us.

Thanks,
Lina A.

Roberto123

Back