Ponzi Scheme Did anyone hear of UTMarkets forex broker in London?

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Admin_promoters.jpg

Do you know what this reminds me? MMA Forex back in 2013, where people created a FB page, hoping to get their money back, they are waiting until now, the former CEO Malik left jail after 2 year and went back to Pakistan with all investors money. Another unregulated company.

Investordxb, you are not seeing the full warning here, UTM now has two warnings, from FCA in UK and FSC in Bulgaria. Now, let me give you the third warning: The so called new company (which is not new at all) that appeared and already lost clients money called Fx-Expert has the same IP address and location than UTM and they started to call UT clients for a new investment opportunity, they had the clients list from UT without asking the clients for permission, why? Because most probably, they are the same company. Do you still want to make any sort of investment in an unregulated company that gives 10% every month, offer bonuses and commissions upon referral based on new clients? You can lie to the facts, but the facts don't lie.

Let me tell you the same analogy as I used in another group,,, would you drive a car, knowing that the brakes manufacturer is not license to develop brakes? Would you put your life and your beloved ones at risk because of that, or would you rather choose a car where all safety equipments are fully tested and approved?

Let's come back to financial market now, this applies to any type of investment, here you're not risking your life, but you're risking your wealth and your friends and family (sorry to say, but some people don't even care about their friends once they lose it all, or even family), I've seen people losing over a $1M in unregulated investments before.

If you still don't believe, have a look at those previous companies called, Fortressfxfunds, Lionfunds and Knight Capital Markets, in a matter of 2 years, they changed names 3 times, they were promising 1000% (one thousand) a year, and for a short period of time, they actually paid that amount,,, until last December, they vanished with all clients money and left everyone in despair, then few months later, they came back with another name, but same idea, and do you know what all they had in common??? Yeah, you got it,,,, lack of regulations.

If you want to invest and you're not sure where to invest, I strongly recommend to get a financial advisor, you may think it's expensive to get one, but the expense in the beginning will avoid you fall into a trap of an unregulated investment and prevent you from losing money in the long term.

If problems happen with regulated companies, do you expect unregulated ones not to happen as well? The main difference here is that the regulated one will try to fix the problems, while the unregulated ones, most of the time, will shut down their doors.

Admin group, please don't delete the other companies names that I mentioned, I know I shouldn't mention, but those companies destroyed many peoples lives and I fear for UTM clients if they don't take actions, get out of the denial stage.

Guys, it's not that I don't want you to invest, I want you to invest in a regulated company, which you know that your capital will be safe and guaranteed up to certain limits in case of a sudden collapse in the market like in the UK territory for instance under the FCA.

Let me refresh the following conversation that I had with Muhammad from UT Markets back in July 2015, he told me the following: " Listen Dude, that's what you have (meaning a piece of paper called POA), if your colleagues (he already knew where we from) are making money, you SHOULD make money, you should TRUST your colleagues.

Is that how a staff that wants to sell the company products behave in front of a potential investor? That was my defining moment, I tested the staff on all possible situation, he didn't know what myfxbook was, can you believe? Didn't know how to answer on why the trades don't have SL's, why was not regulated and so on. Do you think I'd put my money in a company that acts like that?
Brother, I did not find any Forex managed account company which is registered with FCA or regulated with any financial authority till date. If you know anyone please do let me know. Only Forex brokers are regulated with FCA even not all of them.

Brother, I did not find any Forex managed account company which is registered with FCA or regulated with any financial authority till date. If you know anyone please do let me know. Only Forex brokers are regulated with FCA even not all of them.

To be honest, this is indeed difficult to find a Forex managed account company regulated with FCA, you may find asset management companies or hedge fund companies, which trade for institutional clients, but usually the initial capital is above $100K or more and their return is less then 3% a month, which for retail clients may not be interesting, for me, depends on how much you have, it's enough.

It would be easier to find companies registered outside the UK territory, which work with regulated brokers in UK. But you also need to be very careful, because it doesn't help if the managed company loses all your money, although the broker they worked with, is in UK. As I've seen before.

That's why I learned how to trade my own money, I've been looking for companies also where I can also invest my money for over 3 years now, and to be honest, it's very hard to find a good one.

I am writing just to say that, without any experience in Forex and trading, I entered in contact with UT Markets this summer and signed the contract. Sent $ 20,000 in June and they immediately started 'trading' with 'profits'. After 10 days I realized the money bounced back to my bank and they kept trading without any money on my UT account. So, I started to ask questions to UT staff and they kindly replied that they were trading for me with their funds. Like a charity! After that, I realized that there was no trading at all. All the 'trades' in the accounts were of the same amount, as came out on Facebook and some forum. They wanted me to re-send the money and when I refused they just disappeared. After few weeks I read on this fourm and Facebook that they were taking excuses to pay 'profits' and for accounts closures as well. Like for ALL others Ponzi scams. There is nothing else to be added. I have been saved by chance. Learned the lesson. Many people are loosing thousands of $/€ and since some of them were even aware of the Ponzi scheme, they will probably not report to the police or court. And: report what? Who? UT Staff, who was totally anonymous to me, probably just left Bulgaria. Probably ready for other scams. We are talking about dozens of millions of $/€ so these people must be very prepared. If you haven't put your money in, just stay away from unreal financial promises next time. If you did put your money in, good luck!

I am writing just to say that, without any experience in Forex and trading, I entered in contact with UT Markets this summer and signed the contract. Sent $ 20,000 in June and they immediately started 'trading' with 'profits'. After 10 days I realized the money bounced back to my bank and they kept trading without any money on my UT account. So, I started to ask questions to UT staff and they kindly replied that they were trading for me with their funds. Like a charity! After that, I realized that there was no trading at all. All the 'trades' in the accounts were of the same amount, as came out on Facebook and some forum. They wanted me to re-send the money and when I refused they just disappeared. After few weeks I read on this fourm and Facebook that they were taking excuses to pay 'profits' and for accounts closures as well. Like for ALL others Ponzi scams. There is nothing else to be added. I have been saved by chance. Learned the lesson. Many people are loosing thousands of $/€ and since some of them were even aware of the Ponzi scheme, they will probably not report to the police or court. And: report what? Who? UT Staff, who was totally anonymous to me, probably just left Bulgaria. Probably ready for other scams. We are talking about dozens of millions of $/€ so these people must be very prepared. If you haven't put your money in, just stay away from unreal financial promises next time. If you did put your money in, good luck!

Hi Virtualtrader, thanks for coming here and share your history, I wish everyone could do the same.

This is exactly the same history that I mentioned a couple of months ago here, so you're the 4th case that I heard where investors sent the money and the money bounced back, then the investors realized that UT was trading and investors had profits without any money invested, in the other cases investors kept quiet and requested a withdraw, which was paid within 4 working days,,, receiving profits without any money in the account, that's amazing yeah? Perhaps we all should do the same? That's unbelievable and it's just another proof of not trading clients account.

Sorry Marcelo, i am not agree with you for 3%, this is forex you can double your account in one trade. look at the following account, how this guys is making 35% average for more than one and half year on live account with 6% DD.
upload_2016-8-28_20-52-17.png

upload_2016-8-28_20-54-33.png

Sorry Marcelo, i am not agree with you for 3%, this is forex you can double your account in one trade. look at the following account, how this guys is making 35% average for more than one and half year on live account with 6% DD.
View attachment 27080
View attachment 27081

Hi investordxb, who's account is this, is it a private or a managed account? Is it regulated or not.

This is not sustainable for a managed account, is it possible to reach these targets? Yes it is, but very unlikely. If this was true, it will probably be on the news in Wall Street by now, this company would be hired to be a hedge fund manager, for the biggest financial institution in the world.

Double your account in one trading? Perhaps with $500,00 in the account, I want to see this company doing that with $1M on their hands. If you're so confident, go ahead and take the maximum loan the bank can give you and invest everything with them, I doubt you'd do that, and if you do, the odds to be in serious deeply financial problem is highly increased, as I currently see with my colleagues that have UT Market and Tadawul investment.

Sorry to say, but this is not Forex, it's far away from be, the reality is much harder than this, if it was easy like that, this company can trade their own money and dominate the entire world, it would be the answer for starvation in the world.

If this company that you showed the results is not regulated, then it's easy to manipulate and everything that you see, it's probably not real, specially if this company has it's own brokerage trading platform, than it's even easier to manipulate.

Just give me the name of this company and I'll investigate, this looks another too good to be true investment.

Just to give you another example: FortressFxfunds was giving up to 1000% (one thousand) ROI in 1 year, they actually did that for 2 years in a row, so whoever invested was becoming millionaire, until that on December last year they decided it was time to disappeared and wipe out everyone's account. So until you prove I'm wrong, when an investment is too good to be true, it is too good to be true.

No sane account manager, regulated or not, would take such large risks with client money that a single trade would double the account. The only possible exception to this rule I can think if would be if the AM didn't have a specific TP in mind and caught a wildly strong trend and held the trades open for weeks or months.

There are licensed hedge fund managers who can have very good averages, but they also have losing months and know that if they take large risks, they'll wipe out the accounts sooner or later.

Every time I've followed some super-profitable system, even one that ran for a few months or even a couple of years, it inevitably ended up getting that special call from Mr. Margin.

Of course, none of this has anything to do with UT. Look at the reports of trading client accounts which weren't even funded. All trading they show is nothing more than demos labelled as live accounts.

Back