How OptionsXO robbed me of 5k

maduet

Corporal
In February 2016 I "invested" $6k with OptionsXO, after my account manager (Tony Nino) had offered to trade on my account, taking insured trades only and promising me a steady growth of my capital. In the beginning all went well, I was even able to withdraw $1k without any hassles (though I know now this was just to gain my confidence). I also know now that Nino, who was particularly nice and friendly, was only this in order to lure me into a false sense of security.

Because 2 months later things started to go awry: Nino lost more and more trades (in the end 7 out of 9 !), all the time telling me there was no problem, as he was taking "insured trades only" and my capital was safe. Then on the 30th June he blew my account completely, placing 3k on a single trade (expiring after Brexit !) When I tried to contact him, he just ignored all my Skype calls and e-mails and has since even blocked me !

This week a colleague of his phoned me, insisting that I make a further deposit. When I asked about those "insured trades", he told me there was no such thing, Nino had been lying to me all these months !

My advice to anyone considering OptionsXO: STAY AWAY, don't go anywhere near these scammers ! They'll rip you off as sure as the night follows the day.

In February 2016 I "invested" $6k with OptionsXO, after my account manager (Tony Nino) had offered to trade on my account, taking insured trades only and promising me a steady growth of my capital. In the beginning all went well, I was even able to withdraw $1k without any hassles (though I know now this was just to gain my confidence). I also know now that Nino, who was particularly nice and friendly, was only this in order to lure me into a false sense of security.

Because 2 months later things started to go awry: Nino lost more and more trades (in the end 7 out of 9 !), all the time telling me there was no problem, as he was taking "insured trades only" and my capital was safe. Then on the 30th June he blew my account completely, placing 3k on a single trade (expiring after Brexit !) When I tried to contact him, he just ignored all my Skype calls and e-mails and has since even blocked me !

This week a colleague of his phoned me, insisting that I make a further deposit. When I asked about those "insured trades", he told me there was no such thing, Nino had been lying to me all these months !

My advice to anyone considering OptionsXO: STAY AWAY, don't go anywhere near these scammers ! They'll rip you off as sure as the night follows the day.

Its sad to hear about your lose but I have question that why you haven't checked the review about them before you invested the money?

FPA issued warning against them back in July 15, 2015 to October 2015 and marked them scam in Feb 2016. You can read more about it here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.optionsxo.com

Now come to solution, Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Thanks for your comment FxMaster, but at the time of my "investment" I couldn't find anything alarming about OptionsXO. Even the best sites out there have a negative review here and there.

It happens sometimes when we have to face some harsh moments however I better suggest to follow the instructions by FxMaster so that you might be able to come to any conclusion.

Thanks for your comment FxMaster, but at the time of my "investment" I couldn't find anything alarming about OptionsXO. Even the best sites out there have a negative review here and there.

You need to contact WinChargeback and lets see if she help you out. Keep us update about your case.

Hello Maduet,
A few of us are coming together to contact an international lawyer to present our cases against Options XO. If your interested in joining, please send me your skype of email address so I can include you in our conversations.

In the meantime I've received a refund from OptionsXO.
40% of what was owed to me - not exactly generous, but better than nothing ! At least this very unpleasant chapter with this company is now closed.

In the meantime I've received a refund from OptionsXO.
40% of what was owed to me - not exactly generous, but better than nothing ! At least this very unpleasant chapter with this company is now closed.
Keep pushing them and never lose hope, You will get your funds.

Back