withdrawl from AMANACAPITAL delayed

qlix007

Recruit
hi

My name is Samir, i made a withdrawl of my funds 905$ from AMANA CAPITAL ON 7 March 2016 after 15 days i contacted them asking about the delay they said the withdrawl has been processed already and they will ask their bank for ARN number, after 4 days the send me that number and told to take it to my bank which i did but my bank said they never heard of such number. I called them back and told them what the bank told they said whey sent you the ARN number there is noting we can do for you. Now its 30 days passed and still nothing what should i do ?

Regards

Attachments

• 583278_1459682505.jpg
    583278_1459682505.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 0
ARN Full form is (Aviation Reference Number). Talk to your Bank again that you are expecting money and its has be in account already. Talk with them politely that can they check any upcoming payment in your account. Then come back here I`ll suggest you more steps.

ARN Full form is (Aviation Reference Number). Talk to your Bank again that you are expecting money and its has be in account already. Talk with them politely that can they check any upcoming payment in your account. Then come back here I`ll suggest you more steps.

Ok, ill try with them again tomorrow

Back