Which one is Best? Married Life or Bachelor Life?

Which one is Best? Married Life or Bachelor Life?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I object to this poll as it leaves out any options for "the other half"-without whom, I might add, you wouldn't BE here!! ;)

Personally, for reasons I won't go into, I prefer the SINGLE life!! I'm happier and although I'm not in the best position financially, it will be changing soon-and I don't have to worry about splitting it with yet ANOTHER husband who decides he prefers someone 40 years his junior, (but still wants the house, cars and half my money-as well as future support!!)
:cool:

it is married life for me... bcoz i'll be investing in the grand plan of the universe... its by far... more important than investing your money

children... that what am I investing... along with their antic but... that is how you became mature and tolerant... be a dad..

life is just as simple as like this..
at 20.. we are teenager... we do what we like and didnt care.. friend are important now.. big role in one's life
at 30.. we feeling hollow.. needed someone to fill in.. soulmate/partner.. married... friend not so important now.. and they have their own family to take care off
at 40.. we are calm.. have a partner and children.. stability at its best... and then.. came 'life begin at 40'... friend still there but still not so important
at 60 to 70.. became sensitive... friend either in hospital or dead... partner and children that we've been neglected would neglected you back... and we would feel very sensitive.. and lonely.. if they forgot one birthday, one would be sad... that is 'IF'... so dont do that.. be a responsible dad.. love them.. and they would love and take care of you...

so.. you choose your own future..

me?? me looked at the rascal on their prime.. became very-very lonely when they reach 60-70... his life dedicated to fun and friend... neglected his partner and children to be with his friend.. and now.. when their friend turned their back from him as they have their own family ... he became hollow... as he go back home... his partner would greet him.. but not his children... they did not care for him... as he to them when they are younger and needed him as a role model and a father...

and now.. for unmarried life...

where and who will be there for you when you getting old?? friend?? nah.. me?.. i wont be there for you... when i growing old.. i dont want to take care of my old friend too.. because.. me too needed someone to take care of me.. with unconditioning love and care.. so... be wise...

and now.. for unmarried life...

where and who will be there for you when you getting old?? friend?? nah.. me?.. i wont be there for you... when i growing old.. i dont want to take care of my old friend too.. because.. me too needed someone to take care of me.. with unconditioning love and care.. so... be wise...

This is why you should date doctors or nurses 20 years younger than yourself. Then you'll have someone to take care of you when you are old. :p

It's just as easy to fall in love with a doc or nurse 20 years younger than you vs someone with no medical skills of your own age. Of course, getting them to fall in love with you may be a slightly greater challenge, but candlelight dinners and long walks on the beach can help. :D

Bachelor is the best for me. From there I experience freedom without anyone butting in. I can do whatever I want when not committed in a serious relationship. I will settle down soon when I am ready to get married.

Why don’t we have “None” as an option??! Or better still, moving between “Married and bachelor life”..! Marriage is like joining two electrical wires. If the connection is right, you get illuminated. And if it is faulty, you get shocks the whole life..!

Well, guys, lets face the truth. Here and there are both strong and weak points. As for me, I voted for the 3d option, "both". I think it's the fairest one.

Back