How many pips you make per week?

of course, to make stable profit is the main aim of all traders.. but not everyone achieve it(

Yes we do see that the profits we are actually getting in the business of Forex trading keep on changing and we have to make some adjustments also in this regards :)

I don't have enough experience and I need to improve my skills, but I think that if I will make 100 pips per week, it will be a good result
Even 10 pips a week are good, as long as you are consistent you're on the right track.

I think that the main difficulty is to have stable result. It doesn't matter if it's 10 pips, but if this result is stable that's good

Yes we should try to do our trading in a manner that can give us consistent income. If we know what it me ans then our trading will also become easier for us :D

I think that the main difficulty is to have stable result. It doesn't matter if it's 10 pips, but if this result is stable that's good
Indeed. Consistency is the main issue. But as long as a trader doesn't over trade and sticks to a trading plan (if it's good, that is) they should be fine.

Even 10 pips a week are good, as long as you are consistent you're on the right track.
Might most difficulties is making consistent profit, in my experience sometime so hard to maintain performance to always making profit here, sometime if on time when suffering successive loses this time making down mental

Making 500 to 1000 pips in one week is possible but repeating this every week is impossible. You get some good movement in co-related pairs in some week that brings some high number of pips in your account but you can't do this every week as a habit.
For your imformation, its possible to maintain 500-1000 every week. All you need to stick to a strategy. Come up with a trading plan and stick to it!

Unless your lot sizes and pip values don't vary, pips per week don't matter. It's possible to gain pips and lose money and it's possible to lose pips and gain money.

Instead, focus on % profit per week (or month).

ah...Ok) of course, live trading is more difficult.. it's LIVE, so we should pay attention on many details
I started live trading and you know... I've understood that demo is really good way to learn and improve skills. I think I will return to it from time to time

Back