Small Investment...

In doing our trading we have to keep our targets low and if we will use such trade settings then our trading income will remain good :D
Maybe each trader having different target on their plan trading, some trader that like with scalping trading hence they will have small pips target but might different for intraday trader which they having more target based on average daily movement

Maybe each trader having different target on their plan trading, some trader that like with scalping trading hence they will have small pips target but might different for intraday trader which they having more target based on average daily movement

We have to learn our trading systems in a way that we can depend on them. If we will know which trading system is better for us then we can certainly use them in doing our trades easily :)

This amount is not called small investment . I think one should start with minimum amount that any broker offer you . Not interested in micro accounts I would try to start with standard account with $200 or $250. It will help me to trade in market with proper risk.

I am going to start with 400-500$... I think it's enough for the beginner?)
Good enough for learning purposes. And go for cent account. Once you get comfortable you can increase both the size of your account and the size of lots.

I am going to start with 400-500$... I think it's enough for the beginner?)

It is indeed a good amount to start with, if you can generate about 15% of profit on such deposit then you can really do great in forex market.

Small investment shouldn't be that small that it will make trading difficult for you. There is a fine line between trading with a capital that is reasonable enough and trading with small investment.

Its ok if you are using small investment in your real account for trading practice but trading for making money and withdrawing it from the account by a small investment is not adviseable.

Its ok if you are using small investment in your real account for trading practice but trading for making money and withdrawing it from the account by a small investment is not adviseable.
Yes its because you are guaranteed to lose using high leverage in the long run. A row of losing trades can kick you out of the market easily so if you use small amount of money also set tight SL

Back