• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LionFXTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
Good evening, this night i have lost 712,15 euros with Lion ...my result on Fx junction
i requested on paypal a refund and i ask here to open a case against Lion

1. for a start. Stop reading me for the psychic. With questions why it opens or doesn't open.
If you want that I can understand, it is necessary to send a photo or a screenshot of your terminal to support desk where it is possible to see - the terminal, settings and installation of this adviser.
2. You have a demo the account, on it it isn't necessary to shout of millions which you lost with this adviser. On the website it is specified that check at first for a demo. That the nobility approaches your broker or not.
You at first withdrew the payment.
The idiotic moment, you having withdrawn the money. You accuse that the items which you received free of charge - badly work.
3. Yes, you can open CASE against me here. I already benefited dispute of PAYPAL.
At you it didn't turn out to receive item free of charge. Now you threw all forces to offend me anywhere. You are very rotten person.

Good evening
First -why you write this message?. It is not professional. Before to buy your software i asked on one email i you were ready to refund me after 3 weeks if i was not happy with your product. You replied and told me that i could order your product with no problem.
second- you benefited dispute on PAYPAL because PAYPAL don"t guarantee any trading software not because you are right and you are honest .
Third- you are not honest for am as you never helped me to set up your software and i never get the same result on my demo account with the set up that you advised me to use on your first email after my order.
Fourth- I am French and i never thought people from USA would scam me like that.. i love USA and it's finish you don't deserve the love from French people with EA like that to take 100 euros from people unemployed looking to win money to eat....yes i use the word scam because i repeat i use the information from lion and i never got the same result. Prove me here with ten traders that your EA is really working. Everyday i look on my trades from your EA and i look on your website ..

From the site:

Site work is temporarily suspended
Site Hosting temporarily suspended

If you are the owner of the resource, then the resumption of the site you need to extend the hosting services.

Okay the site is now working.
I contacted Alex and it was corrected straight away.
I will be trying this EA A.S.A.P
I will be happy to post my experiences using my FX book although I may need a little help with the setup.

OMG I just got taken by this guy.
I went to his website and ordered the EA based on the conversation here and everything seemed okay until I received confirmation of my order, from newtecfxbot.com
I went from ordering from lionfxtrader.com to getting something from another website.

This is a martingale system I would NEVER invest a nickel in. He is just a re-seller of someone else's garbage system.

I will keep you all posted as I am starting a case against him today as soon as I get home.
I have screen shot to prove everything I say.

You DO NOT see that you are actually purchasing from newtecfxbot.com until AFTER the money is spent.

Feeling a little disappointed in FPA right now, how could this scam slip through and create a thread like this that seems to indicate that the system works when this is such an obvious scam. I am so angry right now its not even funny.

I will be updating this with the court case link as well.

FPA Forums Team Note: Before you get too disappointed in the FPA, realize that the FPA needs traders to file formal complaints and follow through on them.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-fpa-to-declare-a-company-to-be-a-scam.42751/

he uses Avangate to proces the payment and right now it seems they are playing pass the buck as they say only he can cancel the payment.

I looked up my GMT at this site.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

It says I am -4 however my computer clock says 6:29 PM and forex4you.com is at 00:28.

Now I am I am not sure if that means that forex4you is 28 minutes into Sept 8th or Sept 7th

It is Sept 7th at the time of this writing.

This is so confusing, can someone pleas help me to understand.

Back