• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

All FX Brokers are Scams? Consistently make 800% ROI/month but no broker is willing to pay

gtron

Recruit
I've been trading FX on and off since 2003. Fast forward to 2016 and you can say I'm now a trading guru consistently making +/- 800% per month (not news trading). The problem is all brokers I've signed up with refuse to pay such large gains and do a combination of deleting orders, closing accounts, etc since they are mostly market makers looking to gain all of your losses. If you win as it is in my case, it comes out of their pocket so this is something they don't want.

Despite my high skill level in trading forex I've been thinking about quitting forex since all brokers seem to be after your deposits rather than making money from commissions. Before I leave this game for good, I wanted to know if there are any real brokers out there that can be trusted to pay large and consistent winnings (in the millions) month to month without playing any games.

I've been trading FX on and off since 2003. Fast forward to 2016 and you can say I'm now a trading guru consistently making +/- 800% per month (not news trading). The problem is all brokers I've signed up with refuse to pay such large gains and do a combination of deleting orders, closing accounts, etc since they are mostly market makers looking to gain all of your losses. If you win as it is in my case, it comes out of their pocket so this is something they don't want.

Despite my high skill level in trading forex I've been thinking about quitting forex since all brokers seem to be after your deposits rather than making money from commissions. Before I leave this game for good, I wanted to know if there are any real brokers out there that can be trusted to pay large and consistent winnings (in the millions) month to month without playing any games.

I think that you have done trading with a broker that has not given your profits. This might be the case but we should never forget that in the business of trading we have to always remain careful while doing our trades :)

I not a 'guru' for sure but not a novice either.

I am not a 'guru' for sure but not a novice either. I am not sure which forex brokers are you trading with but you can try several reputed regulated brokers. ( even london exchange listed ones ). I can name CMC Markets ( my preferred ) and IG/Pepperstone/IC Markets for your reference.

Have the brokers told you what it is about your trades which results in these cancellations? If it's arbitrage not linked to news trading, that's going to be difficult. If it's taking advantage of false price spikes, that's also going to be difficult.

One option. NFA regulated brokers have severe limitations on cancelling trades due to incorrect pricing. If one comes back a week or month later and tries to cancel trades, you have an incredibly good chance of winning a complaint against them.

No matter what, make sure your broker is really ECN. That alone will help considerably. Try an account with only $10,000 and trade lightly at first - so that you make some profits, but not a shocking amount. Then test the withdrawal system.

I'm going to give FxPro a shot. Real account here: myfxbook.com/portfolio/9860-real/1767697

Also, looking for 1 investor for now... $100k minimum, 50% commission paid monthly on profit, profits tend to be 80-800%/month. Drawdown is minimal, currently 0 losing trades. Investor login will be provided for serious investors. Add my on skype kg underscore nyc

For the amount of money you are talking about, you should consider an institutional broker.

Your MyFxBook track record and trading privileges are not yet verified. MyFxBook history doesn't show if stops are used. If you really want to become an account manager, get a website set up and sign up for FPA Performance Testing. That way potential clients can see what sort of risks are taken.

Since you are in the US, you need to check to see if the amount of money you want to manage legally requires you to register with the NFA. Please also share information about how a US resident managed to open an account at FxPro.

I do my trading manually (fundamentals) and don't use stops to avoid stop hunting. I'm not new, I know what I'm doing. I used to be an account manager back in 2006-2007 (raised $500k in 2 weeks based on my track record) during the golden days of news trading and made 7 figures while it lasted, the majority of which the brokers did not pay out, one of them was One World Capital Group, I'll never forget, I was lucky to get my deposit back. I don't really need any investors, but I can take one 100k investor to speed things up, any major broker can be used.

My trading is flawless. I am also not a US resident, just visiting. It's a real account, but when I verify the trading priviliges/track record it stops updating on myfxbook. I can provide serious investors with a read only login. I'll check out the FPA performance testing thanks for the tip.

Which institutional broker do you recommend? I know only of Elmax and IB, both of which have recently had bad reviews.

I have't personally tested any institutional broker.

No stops? Everyone should take cover before Pharaoh sees that statement.

No stops but your trading history shows you leave trades open for as long as 21 hours? And not once has there been a connection issue during the time when trades were open? Not once has some other massive interruption happened? Not once have you stepped away for a drink, a snack, or because nature called? All these years of flawless trading and you never found a broker you could trust to not run your stops? You never thought of putting emergency stops another 20 to 50 pips beyond your mental stops? Are you crazy?

So, based on a claimed record of never having flawless trading and an unconfirmed/unverified MyFxBook account with less than 2 dozen trades, you hope someone will cough up $100,000 and let you have fun with their money?

What country are you from? Not all require account managers to register, but many do.

Back