• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

You can help to find the right Forex broker for me?

Musngi28

Recruit
Forex broker should accept Bitcoin deposit/withdrawal with no minimum deposit, no verification like submitting the valid ID, allow me to trade many currency, commodity, etc.

Forex Brokers that do not request a Valid ID:rolleyes:

You are looking for trouble.
These Brokers are usually called also DEPOSIT ONLY brokers!
Regulated Brokers are being controlled and accounts with no Valid ID usually means money laundering etc.
Better stay away from such brokers.

Forex Brokers that do not request a Valid ID:rolleyes:

You are looking for trouble.
These Brokers are usually called also DEPOSIT ONLY brokers!
Regulated Brokers are being controlled and accounts with no Valid ID usually means money laundering etc.
Better stay away from such brokers.

I searched some online broker they only accept the Driver license and Passport. What ID can I use? I have only Voter's ID, Postal ID, Birth Certificate.

Are you in the US? If so, your state driver's license office will also issue state ID cards to non-drivers. Also, a learner's permit is also a driver's license, and doesn't obligate you to actually attempt to drive.

Passports are not that hard to get in most countries. Why risk your money with a questionable broker which could always turn around and block your withdrawal later based on a secondary ID check because they find you (and anyone who wants to withdraw) to be "suspicious."

Are you in the US? If so, your state driver's license office will also issue state ID cards to non-drivers. Also, a learner's permit is also a driver's license, and doesn't obligate you to actually attempt to drive.

Passports are not that hard to get in most countries. Why risk your money with a questionable broker which could always turn around and block your withdrawal later based on a secondary ID check because they find you (and anyone who wants to withdraw) to be "suspicious."

I'm from the Philippines. It's very hard to get Driver license and Passport here in the Philippines. Take note! There's a lot of requirement like drug test, permit, etc. and you will get the ID after several months here. WTF!!

Does the Philippines have a national ID card? If so, get one of those. If not, it's time to figure out which is easier - Drivers License or Passport. You'll need a valid ID to deal with any reputable (and many disreputable) brokers.

Does the Philippines have a national ID card? If so, get one of those. If not, it's time to figure out which is easier - Drivers License or Passport. You'll need a valid ID to deal with any reputable (and many disreputable) brokers.

Philippine don't have national ID because they know that Philippines have weakest security and privacy issues.

Add me on skype

FPA Forums Team Note: If you are so sure you can help, why not post the information in public?

What broker do you know which doesn't require IDs?

Here's a hint. If someone who knows nearly nothing about your trading needs pops up with "I've got the perfect broker for you!", that person is 99% likely to be a broker employee or some sort of IB for the broker. That person just wants to get paid for you opening an account.

You need to:

1. Get proper ID. NO LEGITIMATE broker will be able to let you withdraw one cent of profit if you can't get proper ID. You may even have trouble getting your initial deposit back.

2. Find a broker that meets YOUR trading needs. This will help:

How to select a forex broker

Back