Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Fellas, I can't reveal the court date as we have few rats in this forum who always wants to vomit everything in front of $L and pseudo princess V@.... But I promise I will share all information.

Piece of Advice for €nu(h$ here - Use your unused brains for court not to find new fake names on this forum .

Fish - Are you out of your F mind, I told you something over PM!

Don't reveal everything - let them enjoy the surprise and thanks for your help regarding documents. Seachelles/BVI will be under control soon.

countdown begins Tick - Tock

while waiting for the main show, be entertained with the "Exentials TadawulMe - Free communication" fb page. be amazed of how many investors still believe and is trying to convince everyone "to help EG get back to normal operations by not filing any case or by just believing in their promises". you will also get the usual question of "if they are a scam, why have they not fled from dubai?" :)

while waiting for the main show, be entertained with the "Exentials TadawulMe - Free communication" fb page. be amazed of how many investors still believe and is trying to convince everyone "to help EG get back to normal operations by not filing any case or by just believing in their promises". you will also get the usual question of "if they are a scam, why have they not fled from dubai?" :)
I do agree, and I have tried for DED but they seem that they are not allowing anymore complaints. Police has turned me away as they are not getting involve. Where else can I launch the complaints. I am 100% sure that they are not legitimate and i highly suspect that Central bank has blocked their money in UAE. by the way have the following photos of Sydney Lemos, could you verify that they are the right ones. https://www.google.ae/search?q=Mark...bm=isch&q=Sydney+Lemos+&imgrc=w06trmLzOts3yM:

The guy stand at left hand side (dark guy)

Last edited by a moderator:
You will always find bunch of morons and immensely financial illiterate people in that group! But no doubt the jokes those jerks make is worth a laugh

Back