• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HFM.com (was HotForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Yes, I also used Skrill (former MB) for hotforex withdrawal but I found out Skrill upgraded my personal account into commerical account and apply 3.9% fee for receiving money. I will use wire transfer or Neteller from now. Bye bye Skrill.

3.9% is too much I think, I withdraw from Hotforex for 0.8% fee on my Skrill card

I had also noticed that Skrill have raised their service charges and i am looking for other alternative which can be bit cheaper and convenient too.

I had also noticed that Skrill have raised their service charges and i am looking for other alternative which can be bit cheaper and convenient too.

Maybe your account is commercial as mine and I think you can try wire transfer.

if im not mistaken comercial accounts do go though higher fees then regular ones, for small money transfers that can be a bit of a pain, since they would pay more for transfers etc.

Good Morning,
I started my account in 2013 with HotForex and till 6 Oct, 2016 I was happy, quiet satisfied but on 7 Oct, 2016 when GBPUSD spiked out and marked new low after few hours of market opening, my account US$ 8029.00 wiped out just because of price 1.1625 offered by HotForex platform.
By luck, I am having approx. same amount account in InstaForex where low was around 1.2031 and that survived.
My positions were same and I also checked out different CySec brokers where low was around 1.20xx. Even i checked with forexfactory people on GBPUSD main Cable thread where it was around 1.19xx
I wrote an email to HotForex and asked them to make correction. I received call and they clearly said NO.
Its hard to digest and do not know what to do now? Anyone who can help/guide?
Regards,
Azfar

Help needed!
Hotforex archived my LIVE accounts!
I have 2 Hotforex live accounts (with money). Last time when I traded with those LIVE accounts was January 2016.
Since January I traded with Hotforex DEMO account.
Today I noticed that those LIVE accounts are archived (with my money) and I can not do anything with the archived accounts!
Pleas tell me what can I do further?
--
p.s. It is Saturday today and I can not reach the support

Help needed!
Hotforex archived my LIVE accounts!
I have 2 Hotforex live accounts (with money). Last time when I traded with those LIVE accounts was January 2016.
Since January I traded with Hotforex DEMO account.
Today I noticed that those LIVE accounts are archived (with my money) and I can not do anything with the archived accounts!

The accounts were archived due to lack of activity.
Everything is OK now. I got my money out of the archived accounts!
All the Best! Urmas A

its always good to see some good news, yeah i believe accounts can be locked im just not sure how long the inactivity should be, but the money is withdrawable upon request. its like a safety measure i guess.

3.9% is too much I think, I withdraw from Hotforex for 0.8% fee on my Skrill card
clear.gif

I was talking about the final exchange rate fee charged by Skrill. Usually I withdraw for free to Skrill from my brokers.

Back