Are you addicted to trading?

If any trader already having profitable strategy hence as trader will making good profit, but beside good strategy also need strong psychology trading because many trader fail due weak in psychology trading

We have to first of all test our trading systems so that we can come to know if a trader is able to do his trading with using that system or not. Also the amounts of profits that we are able to get from our trades will keep on changing and we have to take that into accounts also :)

I think this is the other sort of addiction, but everyone should be careful, sleep enough, don't invest the last money and learn

I think this is the other sort of addiction, but everyone should be careful, sleep enough, don't invest the last money and learn
Yea we need enough sleep daily, and keep healthy although we interested in this business, although market open 24 hour it's not mean as trader also must in front of computer all time and also need take a rest

Hi! My name is Pharaoh. It's been 28 hours since I placed my last trade. OH WAIT! Look at that chart pattern! BUY BUY BUY!!!

We have to first of all test our trading systems so that we can come to know if a trader is able to do his trading with using that system or not. Also the amounts of profits that we are able to get from our trades will keep on changing and we have to take that into accounts also :)
Yes just test your trading routine for some days if they are not giving you profit not put more amount in trading. change your strategy so that you will not just loose make some profits too. I will not make my self addicted I want best results for my best efforts.

Yes just test your trading routine for some days if they are not giving you profit not put more amount in trading. change your strategy so that you will not just loose make some profits too. I will not make my self addicted I want best results for my best efforts.

In my opinion testing should last at least a month, so one can observe the results of one's strategy under different trading conditions.

Yeah, little addiction is right but if you involve yourself too much in trading then you can face certain problems. In start it is natural to feel addicted to trading but if you keep that addiction for too long then its bad for a person's health as well.

I can't sleep until the 4-hour candlestick closes :D
Quite a dangerous strategy, can't sleep until 4hour candlestick closes? I won't stop sleeping just waiting fo a chart formation, I only trade when it finds me awake!

Back