• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

BINARY INTERNATIONAL - Just Got Paid and Free Software

I came across an article and I wanted to get some other opinions on it.
What do you guys think?
binaryoptionshub.com/binary-international-scam

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would any legitimate broker feel the need to restrict a client's ability to withdraw money? I could see imposing a modest additional fee for those who make an excessive number of withdrawals to cover the processing costs, but that shouldn't be more than $10 or so. It's not like an employee has to walk down to the bank - it's all done online, and once one withdrawal is done successfully, the only input that changes is the amount.

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to update everyone on my trial with Binary International. They are a new binary broker that was a new twist, they have a suite of software downloads that you can attach to a demo account and practice trading.

I signed up awhile back because I wanted the CAD/JPY trading indictor, as well as a 60 second and 5 minute indicator. The software is pretty cool stuff and you can build your own trading systems based on mixing and matching a few things.

Below is my review.

1. Customer Service - I would give them a solid A. The live chat operators all seemed to have a good grasp of the English language and understood my test questions. I dealt with Ray and Steve on different occasions and both seemed to know their stuff.

2. Payout - I would never write a review unless I got my payout from them and that is why I am writing. They were awesome. I read so many reviews about broker payout issues on here. Granted, I did have to complete the KYC forms (know your customer mandatory stuff for anti-money laundering), but you have to do that everywhere. I got hot with a 60 second EA and make about $400 over a few days and decided to test them. The first rule was the amount that you send them off a credit card, goes back on the credit card. After that you can have your winnings as bank wire or debit card. I chose bank wire so I am not sure how the debit card works.

I had my credit card refunded for my deposit in a few days and bank wire arrived within a day after that.

3. Bonuses - They have a 200% bonus going right now which is nice and the software indicators are very cool to play around with. I don't think any other broker gives software away as well.

4. The payout % is pretty high as well, so it seems industry standard.

Drawbacks:

1. Customer service live chat is only on about 14-16 hours per day..

2. Japanese on the site is listed but seemed to not be loading correctly.

3. The 200% bonus is for the first time deposit, not for the second or third.

I will be sending some money back now that I tested them and trying their rollover feature and some other stuff and report back...

So far, very impressive.

Dagger Blitz
This broker is the biggest scam ever. Try to deposit money there and you will see how hard is take money back.
They are not regulated , they even say that they are based in UK but this is not true.
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

They are already wanted by FBI and bloced by US Visa and Mastercard!!!

ITM Saturn Pro

I got involved with ITM and Binary International and I really enjoy the experience with them. I'm still learning how to use the ITM Saturn Pro software but it is really easy to look at and I'm pretty sure it's going to work well. I think the secret is knowing fibonacci retracement very well. I'm pretty certain that once I master that I will be a trading machine with their software. lol The tech support has been great. I just wish they had some type of written tutorial on how to trade with it. They do offer many videos but sometimes they are fast paced. I asked Steve one of the ITM personnel and he said that they do not support education, only the software. I'm good with that. Once I learn what I'm doing maybe I can write up a tutorial for people like myself. Thats my story. I would not hesitate to join ITM and Binary International. Not sure but I have always guessed that they are one in the same. Just a guess.
Forget man! You will never make any money using ITM / BinaryInternational indicators! Secondly, this is a scamming broker, without regulation and nobody secures your funds. They will make you lose all of your money, their staff is not even familiar with economy. I made money and my account was blocked for invastigation, because for them it is fraudelent activity when one makes money, so anyway they will never unblock such account and you will NEVER EVER see your money back! Find regulated broker... these non regulated are just piece of sh*t and make money for themselves.

I came across an article and I wanted to get some other opinions on it.
What do you guys think?
binaryoptionshub.com/binary-international-scam
Yes, biggest scam ever. This is a sort of company that destroys all binary option brokers reputation! If you are looking for a place to lose your money, deposit to them! Positive reviews must come only from themselves...

Why would any legitimate broker feel the need to restrict a client's ability to withdraw money? I could see imposing a modest additional fee for those who make an excessive number of withdrawals to cover the processing costs, but that shouldn't be more than $10 or so. It's not like an employee has to walk down to the bank - it's all done online, and once one withdrawal is done successfully, the only input that changes is the amount.
Minimum fee is 10$ for every withdrawal. They made me lose all my money! My friend made money and they blocked his account, as they called, he earned that money illegally, cause for them to make from 250$
binaryinternational.com scam ..... This what happens when you take a trade with binaryinternational.com ass holes..............
Agreed. Their platform is manipulated, transactions often open with 5 pips difference, not to your favor of course. the indicators are scamming as well! they will always make you lose. looks like the 2 companies belong to the same owner... And you will never make money with them! there are sooooo many regulated and legit brokers out there, that there is no need to chose scammers!

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to update everyone on my trial with Binary International. They are a new binary broker that was a new twist, they have a suite of software downloads that you can attach to a demo account and practice trading.

I signed up awhile back because I wanted the CAD/JPY trading indictor, as well as a 60 second and 5 minute indicator. The software is pretty cool stuff and you can build your own trading systems based on mixing and matching a few things.

Below is my review.

1. Customer Service - I would give them a solid A. The live chat operators all seemed to have a good grasp of the English language and understood my test questions. I dealt with Ray and Steve on different occasions and both seemed to know their stuff.

2. Payout - I would never write a review unless I got my payout from them and that is why I am writing. They were awesome. I read so many reviews about broker payout issues on here. Granted, I did have to complete the KYC forms (know your customer mandatory stuff for anti-money laundering), but you have to do that everywhere. I got hot with a 60 second EA and make about $400 over a few days and decided to test them. The first rule was the amount that you send them off a credit card, goes back on the credit card. After that you can have your winnings as bank wire or debit card. I chose bank wire so I am not sure how the debit card works.

I had my credit card refunded for my deposit in a few days and bank wire arrived within a day after that.

3. Bonuses - They have a 200% bonus going right now which is nice and the software indicators are very cool to play around with. I don't think any other broker gives software away as well.

4. The payout % is pretty high as well, so it seems industry standard.

Drawbacks:

1. Customer service live chat is only on about 14-16 hours per day..

2. Japanese on the site is listed but seemed to not be loading correctly.

3. The 200% bonus is for the first time deposit, not for the second or third.

I will be sending some money back now that I tested them and trying their rollover feature and some other stuff and report back...

So far, very impressive.

Dagger Blitz

I had an account with them and $3500 deposit and now their web site is not working hence can't contact any body and ask for a withdraw. Can anybody suggest what best can be done in this case.

I had an account with them and $3500 deposit and now their web site is not working hence can't contact any body and ask for a withdraw. Can anybody suggest what best can be done in this case.
I have no idea about the case, in my view these amount money is included big money, if look thread starter this discussion begin on 2013 and now already 2017 which it's mean already run four years, seems already in problem

Very much true. No legitimate broker would restrict a client from withdrawing money which is there in their training account. It is very alarming if the broker imposes such a restriction. It is always good to refrain from such brokerage firms.

Back