WOW!!! The nearest any of you will ever see to the legendary Grail.

Some time ago I decided to redeveloped the CCI indicator and hopefully create a better version that was made specifically for the forex market. However I seem to have created a trading strategy that I have named it the Cevn Bounce CCI Strategy.

Now for the metrics, please before you start shouting if you don't believe them simply prove me wrong, many have tried and all have failed so far but perhaps you could be the one?

Since the 01/01/2015 from 13 Sample pairs until todate (as of this message) there have been:
1484 trades - 1401 won - 83 lost = 94.4% Win/Lose
17:1 Win/Lose Ratio x 15:1 Profit/Loss Ratio = $255 US dollars profit for every $1 US dollar loss.
There have been 192,552.23 pips gained todate.

At the time of writing the Q4 Out-Sample Data reported the GBP pairs 'AUD/CAD/JPY/NZD/USD' are showing a 98% Win/Loss Ratio. You will find the full details of this plus every trade from both the Sample Data and the Out of Sample Data the strategy has generated this year.

Profits/Pips gained are based on a conservative estimate and do not represent the total amount that could be gained by experienced traders.

Not only does it produce excellent returns, it's absolutely FREE to you. You can find everything you need to trade this strategy at, www.cevntuntrading.wix.com/fred-proffitt

Note: as well as no costs, there are no email address's required nor do you have to join any websites.

So before you tell me that no trading strategy could generate such high returns. Or want to know why anybody would give away such a profitable system, first check it out for yourself then I'll answer any questions you have.

Happy Trading Folks.
Hi Shevvy,
WOW!!!! Thanks for your generous offer of this strategy. I have had a cursory look at it and it certainly looks incredible. Impressed with your comprehensive documentation of results which would be easy to check and for the 23 page laying out of the strategy which is pithy and to the point. I am in the process of back testing and it is v. v. easy to see how this works Shevvy. I have committed myself to studying this fully and applying it on demo before I trade live. I don;'t think it needs much time though because a +-90% win rate suggests that if one follows the rules properly the efficacy of this strategy, or not, would soon become apparent. I have requested a contact add on Skype and would dearly love to clarify your terminology which I have not come across before. I promise to keep you updated on my progress. I know you aren't concerned about detractors here. Folks are quick to be suspicious and make up for their lack of understanding and proper application of rules by attack and judgement. That's just how are minds work. Anyway I meant to request that you allow me as a contact on Skype for advice. Cheers, TeRoopu Netana

Thanks for your system.

I've visited your website but cevntuntrading.wixsite.com/fred-proffitt/trade-management doesn't show any image. There is only "Image 1 showing the first of the failed types." Would you fix it, please. Or you can explain your trade management here.

Thanks for your system.

I've visited your website but cevntuntrading.wixsite.com/fred-proffitt/trade-management doesn't show any image. There is only "Image 1 showing the first of the failed types." Would you fix it, please. Or you can explain your trade management here.

Yes, trade management is not clear without seeing a picture...

interesting idea...

What is not clear... are waiting for the candle to be closed to trade? or are you trading during the day as soon as the signal is detected?
Did you have some intra-day reentry points?

Hi Shevvy,
WOW!!!! Thanks for your generous offer of this strategy. I have had a cursory look at it and it certainly looks incredible. Impressed with your comprehensive documentation of results which would be easy to check and for the 23 page laying out of the strategy which is pithy and to the point. I am in the process of back testing and it is v. v. easy to see how this works Shevvy. I have committed myself to studying this fully and applying it on demo before I trade live. I don;'t think it needs much time though because a +-90% win rate suggests that if one follows the rules properly the efficacy of this strategy, or not, would soon become apparent. I have requested a contact add on Skype and would dearly love to clarify your terminology which I have not come across before. I promise to keep you updated on my progress. I know you aren't concerned about detractors here. Folks are quick to be suspicious and make up for their lack of understanding and proper application of rules by attack and judgement. That's just how are minds work. Anyway I meant to request that you allow me as a contact on Skype for advice. Cheers, TeRoopu Netana

C'mon - there is absolutely NO WAY someone has a win/loss rate of 90% on a live account. Im sorry, but you would not be pitching in this forumn with that. This is hilarious. Do tell us why the broker you are with did not hire you, or a bank, hedge fund, or why are you selling it.. b/c im sure dealing with on a small time site is worth a 90% win rate. Also, 90% win rates usually for scalpers who have little to no risk protection or their win rate would be far less.. so your drawdowns must be massive. Anyone listening to this crap deserves to lose their money.

Explanation: 2 out of 10
Strategy: 10 out of 10
Since the CCI doesnt repaint after a candle u can see if the trades are good or not!
The word file helped me most to understand...
Also good the xl file to lookup the trade u took!
The last 2 things make the trade understandable!
I have sent u a pm!

This sounds like a total scam. Do you have any verified account info like a myfxbook account etc? You need to really back this up with independent verification. If its true that is awesome but if not FPA is not the place for you

Back