• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Has anyone heard for Luciano Kelly LearnForexMentor ?!

Yea i feel some how that he is scam, but he has a udemy profile what shouldn't be scam and problem is there is no free trial. I saw website Institute of managment portifolio and thats Anton Kreil web and firm but they ask $4000 for education 3 months and min. deposit for trading $15000 + with their brokers. Anyone can suggest some good Forex school or just some short education ? Thanks
This is just mean the way you ppl talk about people I know Luciano he is a very good trader and his offer is 100% money back if you are not satisfied, I will surely let him know about this thread.

this looks like a total scam - a guy who started 2 websites using big words (professional trader, wealth management and so on) but with nothing to back it up.
His LinkedIn says he's from Jamaica not US
I know Luciano I took few of his courses do your research before you slander the guy, he has over 5 courses with over 10,000 students why don't you just contact the guy instead of posting bad things

I contact him on Udemy already and i switch to Vlad (jiltrader.com).I didn't say anything bad about this guy i was just asking people on FPA is he legit. Thats all.

Hello guys...

today i am going to pay Mr lucciano kelly and starting his menteorship course ... his offer seems very good to me so let us see what happens with me.

Respected

i have gone through all these details and i know that they work.... basically i am interested in understanding the role of volume in the trading of forex. i have read alot about volume ,,, good and bad both things... As per lucciano he assured me that volume works in forex very much and as per his course of VSRA (volume spread reaction analysis) he took a lot of trades that are of high probability, that's why i am joining his course.

regards

Since much of forex is over-the-counter, I'd be curious to know how he measures volume.

Back