• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FIBOgroup.eu

General discussions of a financial company
anybody home?) Some people are wondering about PAMM on Fibo Group... I saw their managers and their results and their conditions.. rather interesting and attractive.. maybe someone will look into this thread)

anybody home?) Some people are wondering about PAMM on Fibo Group... I saw their managers and their results and their conditions.. rather interesting and attractive.. maybe someone will look into this thread)
I was walking in the forum and saw this tread, I thought there is something interesting...( As for PAMM, I invested two weeks ago and I have earned 100$) I think it's rather good result) I chose through the filter the manager and I like it

I was walking in the forum and saw this tread, I thought there is something interesting...( As for PAMM, I invested two weeks ago and I have earned 100$) I think it's rather good result) I chose through the filter the manager and I like it
oh, I think it's rather good result for such period of time. I trade with this broker on fixed account and don't have any problems, but investing seems also to be interesting.. Thanks for your answer!

oh, I think it's rather good result for such period of time. I trade with this broker on fixed account and don't have any problems, but investing seems also to be interesting.. Thanks for your answer!
of course. It's good result especialy for me, the beginner. I need a lot of time to learn trading and during this time i can get some profit with help of "old" trader, so why not?)

of course. It's good result especialy for me, the beginner. I need a lot of time to learn trading and during this time i can get some profit with help of "old" trader, so why not?)
yes, while you are learning you can use the time with profit, but in any case trading by your own can be more interesting and profitable

I used to have some business with this company but I stopped after the demo account. I read a negative article about this broker on one website and decided not to give them my money. As far as I understand, it's better no to believe the review on this page, is it?

Back