• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Fxcm.com

General discussions of a financial company
In future posts, I willl provide you with more information on other new features available in the latest version of Trading Station Desktop.

With the recent Trading Station Desktop update, you can now draw arrows on your Marketscope charts.
(To update your platform to the latest version, go to "Help > Software Updates" from the menu bar.)

To create an arrow:

1. Right-click on your chart.
  2. Select Add Tool from the pop-up menu.
  3. Select Arrow Up, Down, Left or Right.
  4. Customize your arrow color and other setings in the Properties window and click OK.

p3p6TXl.png

• You can change the shape of an arrow by first left-clicking on it to select it, and then left-clicking and dragging on one of the 4 points that appears in the outline.
  • You can modify or delete an arrow by right-clicking on it and selecting Change or Remove from the pop-up menu.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments on the new features added to Trading Station Desktop.

Our service includes products that are traded on margin and carry a risk of losses in excess of your deposited funds. The products may not be suitable for all investors. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved.

I will be out of the office until Monday, September 5th and will respond to your posts and private messages when I return.

For immediate assistance, you can contact our 24-hour live customer support.

To my fellow traders in the US celebrating Labor Day, I hope you enjoy the holiday weekend! :cool:

Discovering the benefit of big-data technical analysis

Hi Everyone,

This Thursday, Walker England of DailyFX is hosting a free webinar on Trading with Grid Sight Index. GSI is FXCM's exclusive big-data indicator designed to reveal predictive insights and help you see if a short-term trend will continue or reverse.

pattern-recognition.jpg

In this short, free webinar:
  • See how GSI searches millions of prices patterns
  • Learn how to incorporate big data into your strategy
  • Ask your questions and get real-time feedback
Click here to join the free webinar on Thursday, September 22 at 10am New York Time.

Hello Jason,FXCM Trading Station have Market Depth?

Yes Irwani, our new Market Depth indicator is available to all Standard account holders on FXCMapps.com:

Market-Depth-1-960x696.png

It tells you how much liquidity is available at a given price showing an insight into the sentiment of the liquidity providers. Along with showing the volume-weighted average price (VWAP), the indicator’s total percentage bar can help give you an indication of possible market direction. Day traders and scalpers will find this indicator a great addition to their technical analysis.

Yes Irwani, our new Market Depth indicator is available to all Standard account holders on FXCMapps.com:
Which is the best platform to use for trading with FXCM, MT4 or TradeStation?
Market-Depth-1-960x696.png

It tells you how much liquidity is available at a given price showing an insight into the sentiment of the liquidity providers. Along with showing the volume-weighted average price (VWAP), the indicator’s total percentage bar can help give you an indication of possible market direction. Day traders and scalpers will find this indicator a great addition to their technical analysis.

Attention All US Traders

This message is for US clients ONLY: NFA is temporarily increasing margin requirements on GBP pairs to 5% effective 5:00PM EST on Monday, November 7.

Attention All US Traders

This message is for US clients ONLY: NFA is temporarily increasing margin requirements on GBP pairs to 5% effective 5:00PM EST on Monday, November 7.

Hi Everyone,

To provide some additional background on my previous post, this ruling was issued last Friday by the NFA which regulates forex trading in the US. We were notified ourselves only that afternoon which is why I shared this information on the forum as soon as I could.

Below is the full text of the NFA notice:

Notice I-16-25
November 04, 2016

Immediate attention required – Financial Requirements Section 12 – Increase in required minimum security deposit for forex transactions

NFA Financial Requirements Section 12 requires FDMs to collect and maintain a minimum security deposit of 2% of the notional value of transactions in 10 listed major foreign currencies and 5% of the notional value of other transactions. Importantly, Section 12 also permits NFA's Executive Committee to increase these requirements under extraordinary market conditions. Given the recent events involving the U.K. exiting the European Union (Brexit) the Executive Committee has determined to increase the minimum security deposits required to be collected and maintained by FDMs under Section 12 for currency pairs involving the British pound to a minimum of 5%. This increase is effective as of 5 p.m. (CST) on November 7, 2016 and remains in effect until further notice.

FDMs are also reminded that the Executive Committee raised the minimum security deposit required to be collected and maintained under Section 12 for currency pairs involving the Mexican peso to a minimum of 6% in January 2015. Given the recent volatility surrounding the Mexican peso, each FDM must ensure that it continues to adhere to this increased security deposit amount.

If you have any questions on these requirements, please contact Sarah Walsh, Associate Director, Compliance (sawalsh@nfa.futures.org or 312-781-1202) or Shana Dunnigan, Manager, Compliance (sdunnigan@nfa.futures.org or 312-781-1379).

Back