Ponzi Scheme MFXBroker - New Era of Social Trading & Investments!

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I have started to invest in Master Services since 13 Sept 2015 in their investment program that give 3% return every month. . As of today, my total deposit in Master services is over USD 100K. I started to experience withdrawal problem since July 23 2016 when i requested USD 3500 withdrawal, I had waited from 23 July until Aug 8 that my withdrawal of USD 3500 was still not approved. On Aug 8, the local representation asked me to split my withdrawal limit,so I cancelled the USD 3500 withdrawal, but put in new amount of USD 2000 withdrawal but until today the amount is still under " pending" status. Again on Aug 13, i have asked the local representative the status of my withdrawal, he said MFX asked to wait, for no reason given. The reason i have been asking local representative help is because MFX customer service did not respond to my email after more than 3-4 times i left my message, or even waited in the live chat online, no representative come online to handle my case, i called the phone line and no one pick up the call either. Again on 26 Aug, I checked on the status of my USD 2000 withdrawal, local representative replied me MFX finance also notrespond to his request anymore. I have all the proof of communication with the local MFX representative via whatapps. If FPA require me to submit this information, i can do so.

Again on 20 August, I have done another withdrawal of USD 11618.85, because i want to clear what is in my wallet ,but until today it is still pending, this has gone beyond the agreed days that Master Services written in their site that withdrawal process would take 1-3 days to be approved, however, with the above proof and communication with local representative, Master Services is acting against the policy of not paying the customer and refuse to pay customer what they we entitle to .

I have invested with high hope the program would help me to improve my daily life, but this bad withdrawal process of MFX has greatly affect our life. I would really appreciate to have your help in looking into my case, and get Master Services to pay me back all my investment money that is in my account.

Please follow my complain at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/mfx-master-services-refuse-to-pay-customer.46836/

I have invested with Master Services Inc, mfxbroker.com in their investment program since August 18th 2015. I started to have issues on withdrawal of my money starting July 2016. On July 1st, I requested a withdrawal of USD2128.04 but then they gave me reason about their banks asking them for new documentation and not knowing when they can release the funds. I decided to cancel the withdrawal as the local representative said that it may be faster if I used another method of withdrawal (which was actually the same bank account details either way). This is why I then requested for the withdrawal of USD5110.86. After I did this, the local representative told me that i need to split the amount to USD2000 and that balance to be transferred the following week and to cancel the existing withdrawal request. I did it and I received the USD2000 but that is the last withdrawal I received as the balance was never transferred over. I managed to speak to the local representative and he mentioned that I should do the same thing, to cancel my current request and to put in a request of USD2000. Even after doing that, there has not been any change in the status of the withdrawal as it just says "Pending". I also have another withdrawal request of $10,000 since August 20th that is also still "Pending".

At this present moment, I have a total of $20,067.52 in my wallet and $47,478.97 in the Investment program that is not due yet at this moment. I would like to get all the funds in my account back but it is impossible to even to key in any amount at this present moment to withdraw as there is a withdrawal limit set which was not even mentioned in their website.

I have all the screenshots of my account and also the conversation that we had with the local representative and also the emails from the Support from mfxbroker.com that I would gladly supply to FPA if required.

In conclusion, I hope FPA can assist me to withdraw all the amount from my account as this are my life savings.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Sean Lim

You can follow my complaint at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...broker-com-serious-withdrawal-problems.46864/

hello Everyone
we are creating a group of clients who has balance with MFXBroker and was not able to get their funds back.
We are hiring a layer to follow up the case and got some contact details of Mr Igor Volkov and Miss MArgo the directors of company.
so if anyone is interested to join this group and can share any more information to follow up this case contact us

And it's gone!

MFXBroker.com, sponsor of the convicted criminal Jordan Belfort, also a company which was growing so fast that they didn't have time to provide an audit of their "guaranteed amazing returns" investment program (for 2 years), has fallen off the web.

I'm adding this to my list of Ponzi or Not? arguments I've won. The only difference here was the company was directly making the BS arguments instead of some shill or person who was too focused on alleged profits to look at risks.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mfxmarkets/recent-activity/

Their site is gone, but they still seem to be on Linked In with current activity.
MFX Markets Activity on Linked In.JPG

Dear Members Of FPA,

Firstly I think we should all congratulate "Pharaoh" for his hard work and persistence with such a scam broker. Of course thanks also to "AsstModerator". My reason for my post, is not to make people who invested into this scam feel worse, but please when people from the FPA & its members warn you of any untoward occurring, then please take heed. I know the scammers sound professional, but like the old saying goes "Anything That Sounds Too Good To Be True, Usually Is".

If you are not sure if you are doing the correct thing, then ask, as there are far more honest members of the FPA, than representatives or fake ones of any broker etc.

The whole point of this forum is to help and advise, and when the people who got scammed did get scammed, why did they not take on board all the great posts via the FPA. Naturally the people who did get scammed may of been involved before they heard of any untoward going on, but sadly I bet some still went ahead, when this "Thread" first started and that is a sad fact.

Listen to the FPA, and stay safe and sorry for those who did fall victim, as I am NOT out to ridicule your losses.

Stay safe and all the best to all at FPA & its members.

Stephen Smith.

Back