When we can trade without stop loss?

If you know how to diversified portfolio, then you can trade without stop loss. This is the difference between firm and retail trading.

I think trading without stop loss will possible if any trader having huge margin to withstand price movement and they can use several strategy to making profit although they trade without stop loss, I have seen some trader using hedging position to manage the risk

If you know how to diversified portfolio, then you can trade without stop loss. This is the difference between firm and retail trading.

Spreading the risk around doesn't mean a forex pair can't move hundreds or even thousands of pips against you. It doesn't mean a stock price might not go from $500 per share to $0.28 per share. Even if you only own 2 shares, wouldn't you have been far better off to have SL in the $350-400 range?

I am still use stop loss in my trades if work manually, but I am also trying use ea and these ea work without stop loss but use hedging strategy and yes sometime ea can't work properly and against the trend and I am use manual cut loss also

One badly timed EA error and you could find yourself in a world of financial pain.

Spreading the risk around doesn't mean a forex pair can't move hundreds or even thousands of pips against you. It doesn't mean a stock price might not go from $500 per share to $0.28 per share. Even if you only own 2 shares, wouldn't you have been far better off to have SL in the $350-400 range?
So true. Anything can happen at any time. I remember just few years back when there was a glitch in the PG stock which then quickly rippled in Forex (I think JPY pairs were hardest hit with 1000+ pips in a few seconds)... and there are many similar examples. Always make sure your funds are secured with SL (not that a gap can't jump your SL, but if it doesn't you'll be way better than just to get a margin call).

Good funds management allows you to do forex without using the stop loss but I think using stop loss is better than trading without stop loss, its keep the trader safe from the huge loss and we can survive efficiently with stop loss.

You can trade without stoploss if you are sitting at your charts the whole day. Still its not a good idea to do this as often you see a huge movement in the market in seconds of time.

"Good funds management" without SL lead a lot of traders to margin calls when the Pound took that nosedive earlier this month.

You can trade without stoploss if you are sitting at your charts the whole day. Still its not a good idea to do this as often you see a huge movement in the market in seconds of time.
There might be a power outage, or your internet may fail. In the meantime the price goes against you...

Back