Powerful Buyers & Sellers Zones Indicator - support thread

Thanks for the response Ryan...please see screenshots attached - I am now also getting a message appear stating the indicator is out of date but when I try to install it the associated file it is no different to the one I have already (same date stamp and tags)

Hi Leonidas, please try to follow these steps. Simply download the new version at the bottom of this thread. Then open your MT4 -> choose File -> Open Data Folder -> open the MQL folder -> open the Indicators folder -> delete the previous version of the indicator and copy & paste the new version of the indicator. Then turn off / on your MT4 or right-click in the navigator and choose Refresh. Let me know if it works now.

Ryan

Hi :)

I have selected 50 for buyers and sellers factor why do I still see weak buyers/sellers?

Can you please explain what does Threshold Level mean?

Hi Ryan...I have done as requested; deleted previous indicator, downloaded again and re-installed, however, I get the same result. No shaded areas only lines and the text cannot be seen on my chart.

Ultimately I am trying to get the structure right to begin with so that I am looking at like for like.

Your chart seems to be spaced in such a way that the latest candle and the edge of the indicator are at the same point and also set back from the axis - I do not seem to be able to replicate this.

Attachments

• updated capture.PNG
    updated capture.PNG
    63.2 KB · Views: 10
Hi :)

I have selected 50 for buyers and sellers factor why do I still see weak buyers/sellers?

Can you please explain what does Threshold Level mean?

Hello, thank you for your message here. Buyers and sellers factor practically set how long history should the indicator check and count with. So even if the factor would be set higher, the indicator will still show weak zones based on its calculations.

Threshold Level = How strong a zone must at least be to activate the alert (it means that if you will set for example medium, you will be alerted only on medium or above importance zones).

Have a great day!

Ryan

Hi Ryan...I have done as requested; deleted previous indicator, downloaded again and re-installed, however, I get the same result. No shaded areas only lines and the text cannot be seen on my chart.

Ultimately I am trying to get the structure right to begin with so that I am looking at like for like.

Your chart seems to be spaced in such a way that the latest candle and the edge of the indicator are at the same point and also set back from the axis - I do not seem to be able to replicate this.

Hello, the line areas are correct - MT4 is not able to draw rectangles above each other, or to be more accurate, it is possible, but MT4 doesn't show rectangles that are overlapping correctly. The last version of this indicator shows zones by two price levels only.

To see the text next to the zones, click on the button highlighted below ("Shift end of the chart from right border"). If the text will be too big, simply lower the value of "Font Size" in the indicator's settings.

updated-capture-png.26746

I hope that it will work now :)

Have a great day!

Ryan

Attachments

• updated capture.png
    updated capture.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 112
Hello, thank you for your message here. Buyers and sellers factor practically set how long history should the indicator check and count with. So even if the factor would be set higher, the indicator will still show weak zones based on its calculations.

Threshold Level = How strong a zone must at least be to activate the alert (it means that if you will set for example medium, you will be alerted only on medium or above importance zones).

Have a great day!

Ryan

Is it possible you can add that it only shows strong and not medium or weak? This tool works really good for reversals :)

Is it possible you can add that it only shows strong and not medium or weak? This tool works really good for reversals :)

Good idea, although I am not sure if it will improve accuracy / trading results if we would avoid medium / weak zones, because these zones will most probably become strong. But I will discuss it with the coder if we can make this option in new versions of the indicator.

Have a great day!

Ryan

Good idea, although I am not sure if it will improve accuracy / trading results if we would avoid medium / weak zones, because these zones will most probably become strong. But I will discuss it with the coder if we can make this option in new versions of the indicator.

Have a great day!

Ryan

Thank you! did you look into this? What are your future plans for this indicator? :)

Thank you! did you look into this? What are your future plans for this indicator? :)

Hi Coughs, I am sorry for late reply. The coder promised that we can make similar setting in one of the future versions of the indicator. I will definitely let you know as soon as this will be ready.

Have a great weekend!

Ryan

Back