Claim to broker GKFX

Yes, me too. Please, if somebody knows about some good lawyer against these crooks, please send me MP.

Differences between VIP account of GKFX, and Fix account in GKFX and Blackpearl Demo.. they increased the GBPUSD spread to 199 (19.9 pips!!).. And for sure, it was since the last hours, not only in the end!!

I've attached the spread of VIP account, the spread in Fix account, the closing session in BlackPearl Demo, and the closing session in VIP account (this VIP account is to steal easily, only increasing the spreads when they want..)

I think it's fair they're manipulating the market widening the spread to take profits or traders, or increasing the losses, even closing accounts, like my account twice..

Attachments

• SPREAD, VIP ACCOUNT.jpg
    SPREAD, VIP ACCOUNT.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 0
  • SPREAD, FIX ACCOUNT.jpg
    SPREAD, FIX ACCOUNT.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 0
  • GBPUSD IN USA CLOSING, SEPTEMBER 9TH, BLACKPEARL DEMO.jpg
    GBPUSD IN USA CLOSING, SEPTEMBER 9TH, BLACKPEARL DEMO.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 0
  • GBPUSD IN USA CLOSING, SEPTEMBER 9TH, VIP ACCOUNT.jpg
    GBPUSD IN USA CLOSING, SEPTEMBER 9TH, VIP ACCOUNT.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 0
Finally, I received the answer of Giambrone, and they ask for 1400 pounds at first, and then, if I win, 15% of the recovered amount.. Are they good? I've read several things, but at the end, I think they're more good than bad to recover the money.. Anyway, should I wait to the Ombudsman's answer? And how long Ombudsman will decide? I don't need the amount immediately, but I wouldn't like this lasts for many years..

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumer/complaints.htm
Normally they respond in a few days, and will allow the business some 8 weeks for a reply etc…..its a free service, make them work !

Including, UK’s Companies House Register, which is full of rats :D

I called yesterday to Ombudsman from Spain, I tried to explain the case with my "not very good" English.. I asked to talk with somebody in Spanish, but I think it won't be possible.. They told me that they'll call me back.. but I don't know.. I think they're playing with the people's money with these VIP accounts, where you must to put 25000 € at first to start.. it's a big scam.

Try to get charts from a few more brokers. Invite GKFX to join this discussion thread.

As for Giambrone, make sure what is and isn't included in the 1400. If GKFX isn't cooperating soon, you'll have to make a very hard decision - whether it's worth risking more money for a partial refund or not. The lawyers might get back most of your money, or they might not be able to get back any.

Most likely the uk ombudsman will call you back with a Spanish translator, otherwise fill the form in your language.
However Lawyers, Mediators will need solid evidence, by the way who has been trading here ?

after that they put stop losses on August 12nd

Better let the FPA court take a closer look, prior filling anything shaky......

I've got solid proofs, because I have Dukascopy M1 data for GBPUSD, I'm gonna to do a new claim and send it to them today.

I've put another claim comparing their data when my account was closed with the Dukascopy historical data for GBPUSD, M1..

another reliable source of M1 forex data is HISTDATA
if that helps

I'm interested in this broker, incidentally, i arrived here to find out more about it
it was recommended by quite few people (they use this broker like for few years already)
right now i'm uncertain if i will make any step towards them

It depends very strongly what kind of account you use in this broker.. I don't know if this happens in others, I think maybe yes.. I tell you this because if you operate with a Micro account, with fixed spreads, even with a Fix account, with variable spreads but not too much, there aren't a lot of issues.. the real issues occur when you have a VIP account, that you 1st introduced 25000 € to start with, and the spreads are many times multiplied for more x10 times, many times at the USA closing session.. or at the ending of the week or at the start of the week.. the spreads of GBPUSD vary many times from 23 to 250.. GBPJPY from 38 to 300.. so nobody tells you this.. I think many people have looked that their VIP accounts have been closed for this thing..

Back